17

⚠️Tw!!! Rape⚠️

Pansy Parkinson

"Let me go! LET ME GO!" I screamed. He held me by my throat and my waist. "Shut up." He muttered, breathing heavily in my ear. Tears streamed down my face. "P-please... i-it hurts." I begged. Wilson chuckled. "You deserve it." He said coldly. I started sobbing heavily as I stopped fighting and just let it happen...

"Pansy? Are you alright?"

Hermione Granger

I closed the door behind me and turned around. The door was dark, it took a while for my eyes to get used to it. I heard quiet sobs coming from Pansy's direction. I quickly walked to her bed and sat down on my knees. "Pansy.. are you alright?" I asked. Her eyes fluttered open, tears still streaming down her face. She turned her head to me. "What." She said. I sighed. "I'm just worried about you." I answered. Pansy looked at her ceiling. "So what, now you know you're my soulmate you care about me?" She asked emotionlessly. "I just want to help. Please just trust me." I said. "Why should I?" Pansy asked. She sat up and stared in front of her. I looked away from her and looked forward as well. "In the summer vacation after our fourth year I went to get some groceries for my parents. Some muggle guys who were maybe 18 or 19 jumped me in the parking lot." I said.

Pansy turned to me in horror. "That's... wow... I'm sorry." She mumbled softly. "It's alright.." I muttered. I turned to her and slowly moved my hand to her face to wipe the tears away. Pansy flinched at my touch so I quickly backed away. "Sorry." I said. Pansy looked in the other direction. We sat in silence for a while, minutes passed. Neither of us had anything to say, but we enjoyed each other's company. "I meant what I said," I suddenly broke the silence. Pansy looked at me again with a raised eyebrow. "I'm going to help you get your friend back. And Wilson is going to Azkaban for a long time." I continued, not looking away from the wall in front of me. I heard my own hate for Wilson in my voice. He did a terrible thing, Pansy deserves justice. And I'm going to make it happen, if it's the last thing I do.

"Give me your hand." Pansy commanded. I did was she asked me to. She took my hand and intertwined our fingers. Then she lied down, facing me. "Might as well get used to each other.." she mumbled. I smiled as she closed her eyes. It didn't take long until she drifted off to sleep. She probably really needs it. I sighed and lied down my head next to her. Our faces were very close, but I didn't mind. I closed my eyes as well and fell asleep, listening to Pansy's breathing.