Prologue : Unreachable Person

Korea has a promising economic development and it is increasing rapidly even surpass several countries in Asia. The development was affected by several companies which take a specific role in korean economic and business. Mostly, some of them are associated well in the field as a merged company, but several of it stand it by their selves. One of the most outstanding company is Greensys Corporation. A large company which owns multiple subsidiaries such as IT, chemical industry, industrial machinery and even real estate. The company was established at 1980 which owned by a Kim family. It lead by a young and smart CEO and a well known senior entrepreneur as their chairman who was his own grandfather.

Kim seokjin is a 29 years old CEO who recognized with his high level achievements in his business. He won so much  prestigious awards under his name, such as best CEO of the year award, the executive of the year award and Global CEO Excellent award. But when people talk about him, his perfect physical features will comes in mind or his selfishness which has already tagged along with his name.

He was a younger CEO back then, he forced to be one since his father, who should the next CEO passed away because of a car crash when he was a middle schooler. Young Kim Seokjin was involved along with his parents car accident, at the night when they planned to visit his grandmother's villa. It was an accident which caused major injuries to Seokjin, but he survived after a full month hospitality. The other family members who asked for a deep  investigation just found out that the accident was terribly caused by a total engine malfunction. After that, he was grown up under his grandfather responsibility and trained well as a professional businessman.

That's Kim Seokjin, The Unreachable Person who got everything