Chapter 16 : Me, You and Myself

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.

I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.

I say,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Phenomenal Woman - Maya Angelo

They stayed and forced to live together in Moonbyul's house for three days long. While their family lived with a peaceful mind and day happily at Jin's villa. Every single daily routines or chores still feels so unfamiliar to him, showed how awkward and weird his life is.

He was not used to the weather, how cold the night and the dawn will be or how bright the sun in the afternoon which makes him wanted to jump into the pond and stay for a whole day. Because no matter he take a baths, he will be sweat a lot even the standing fan doesn't being a helper at that time.

Did he hate Geumsan until that much?

Nope, he still in awe whenever he saw the scenery, from the mountain, the hills until down to the fields, it gave him the same peaceful vibes.

When the first day started, Jin looked so confused when Moonbyul was getting ready to her farm. She was completely different from what he usually seen from a woman. She is not that care enough to her appearance, she is not being crazy with that, she never looked so annoyed when she was covered in mud and dirty. There, jin saw the another side of Byul and her life. BUT! It hasn't change the fact that she is a gold digger for him. She might be pretended to be like that so people will see her with that perfect manner. He never want to know either.

When Moonbyul wasn't around, he usually spent his time by laying down in the livingroom, watched the TV, scrolling into his phone and cooking. He should make sure that he wasn't starved right? But don't be misunderstood, he just cooked for himself. His chores itself couldn't kill his boredom completely at once, so he took a simple walk around the house and take a look at the sunflowers which grows beautifully.

"Do you want to looking around?"

Jin still remember how Moonbyul asked in the morning the day after their first day ended with a complete silenc Jin asked her back when he saw Moonbyul was getting ready to the farm

Flashback

"Walking around at the farm, you might be bored until you wanna die"

"Don't try to exaggerate a thing, I'm fine"

"Ah really? It just one of my farmer being too worried while said that you looked so lonely"

"One of your farmers?"