Chapter 29 : Until It Gets Proven

Moon Byulyi might be dare to quarrel with her, dare to be straightforward and dare to take an action. But it clearly not Yoo Ah. Who has a complete opposite version of it. She couldn’t have a fight like her, she couldn’t bluntly say about what she likes or what she hate the most. She likes to have a friend even though she knew by herself how introvert she is.

Yoo Si Ah really tried her best to never have any intercourses with any people beyond her status, like what Lee Young Shin said, make a clear border and don’t ever passed it,don’t ever trying to know and get involved in any other ways.

She tried, she has tried…but feeling at the same page with her new master, made her enjoying every uncommon situation with her. Like her own sister, like her own closest friend which she never have before.
Her youth had passed with full of distinctions, that’s too far from what people called as happiness.

As long as she remember about her childhood, she never experienced to be blessed with excellent mother who loves and raised her, never crossed in mind about how overprotective her father towards her. Or how great to have so many neighbours and friends who greeted her when she on her way to school.

What a beautiful life..

Her mother has passed away when she was born exactly when she was giving a birth, and her father blamed her for that. In her whole life, her father always accused her and said that it was all of her faults. There’s a time when people asked her and feel pity towards her, but for her father’s sake, she always keep smiling and tell if everything was completely fine and nothing to be worried about.

A typical white lies.

Time after time has passed, it finally come to a day when she decided to runaway. Alcohol just made her father turn into someone else. She can’t even breath properly when her father abusing her physically. That was a day when she came back home without bring a penny with her.

She tried…finding a job left and right, went around all day no matter how hard it was just to avoiding a job that her father assigned to do, yes…prostitution.

That night, when the rain falls heavily, she run and left her everything behind, she wants to live, have another chance to spent her life peacefully. She knew that she will be caught in any moments, but she can’t let her freedom taken badly and ended as nothing.
That’s when she accidentally met Kim Mi Hyung who save her runaway and bring her to Kim’s family to have another life.

How about her father?
She never know and neither want to know.
it’s painful but she needs to accept it and move on. Never in her life she would leave this family and back to her father or waiting for him to find her.

Like what happened today, she was too afraid to talk, afraid to lift her face up, afraid to stand for herself even when she wants to be here more longer, together with Kim Mi Hyung who she considered as her mother, serve her mistress Moon Byulyi who always seen as her older sister and together with Lee Young Shin as … her only best friend.

Never she had a thought to leave them all for something that she never did before.

“You stole it right?”

That voice sounds so judgmental for her, she doesn’t know what she need to say for that accusement, she doesn’t have that courage like her mistress, Moon Byulyi. She doesn’t have a courage to face the one and only mistress of her Young Master, Kim Jisoo.

Inhales…

Exhales…

She can’t answer her back, she can’t even look at her eyes, she can’t defend herself right. She has no one for now.