Chapter 11 : Desire and Willingness

Fraser Palace

It's already 9 in the morning. Both of them are struggling to wake up, they choose to be sticked together under the blanket, messed and naked, while the sunlight trying to reach their lied bodies slowly through the curtain.

Jin is the first one who opens his eyes. He is looking at Jisoo who was still sleeping soundly. He brushes her hair and put them behind her ear to see her face better.

"Jisoo ya.. let's wake up"

he called her name but Jisoo makes herself closer to Jin. She wants them to be like this for a while or might be for a whole day.

"We couldn't spend our time just like this, you said that you want to go somewhere, right?"

"Um..." Jisoo hasn't open her eyes, she pulls the blanket tighter.

"Jisoo..."

"One more kiss?" Jisoo asked but her eyes were still closed.

Jin is looking at her face before he gives her a peck, before he gets up and wear his robe.

"What? Just it?" Jisoo is complaining.

"I should make you a breakfast, you feel hungry, don't you? Come on let's wake up." Jin said while pat her butt twice.

Kim Seokjin is perfect, indeed. His presence always lingering in every girls that ever met him personally. Their thoughts might be full with admiration or a compilation of their dirty minds. Whatever, Seokjin never think about it, he doesn't care at all.

After wash himself up, he wears his apron and make a simple dish for both of them. He took several eggs, apples, a carrot, a half of cucumber and potatoes form his refrigerator. Since there's nothing left, he decided to make a steamed egg and a potato salad with apples.

It might very uncommon in America or several countries in Europe, but beside being enjoyed as a side dish, a potato salad usually used to be a sandwich filling too in Korea.

Jin turns the stove on and put two pans on it. He pour a certain litres of water and let it boiling.

While he was waiting for the boiled water, he washes the ingredients carefully. After he washed it properly, he started to peel the potatoes and make it cubed, then he cuts a regular size of carrot, three apples, a half of cucumber and onion and make it into a small chunks size.

After that, he puts three eggs into the pan which has been ready with boiled water and the potatoes to the other pan. He puts the cutted carrot into the same pan with potatoes several minutes after. While cooking and waiting it turned to be a soft texture, he sprinkles salt on the cucumber and the onion to make it sweat for 10 minutes.

In the mean time, he takes the pan of potatoes and turn the stove off before he rinses the potatoes, carrots, cucumber and the onion to make it cool.

Then, he take a heat safe bowl and he whisks eggs, along with water, scallions and salt until it fully combined well. He takes it to the microwave and put a plate above it before he cooks it for four or five minutes long.

Jin back to the pan of the eggs, he rinses the eggs from the pan before he peels the egg and separating the egg whites from the yolks. He cuts the white into a small chunks in another bowl.

After that, he takes a larger bowl, he put the white egg and add mayonnaise with all of the other ingredients except for the egg yolks, and he mixes it gently. He gives a taste and he added salt and pepper before he mixes it again. Lastly, he make his dish garnished with the fluffy egg yolks.