Chapter 34 : The Exact Location

This morning is so cold. Moon byulyi woke up with a blanket around her. She is alone now since Kim Mi Hyung was returned last night with a driver who picked her up.

Her heart feels more likely lighter now than yesterday. She can't wait to tell Seokjin that she found the ring. Um, technically it was not her. Yongsun Eonnie was doing the works and of course she will do anything in return.

Moonbyul is looking up to the ceiling while completely embraced by her blanket. Knew that seokjin wasn't coming back make her feel a little bit curious and worried.
Is that because of his works? Or he really wants to throw everything aside and avoiding her? She wants to know but half of her mind told her otherwise.

She has no right to know him better..

Moon byulyi pulls away her blanket and going to clean herself before she is walking towards the kitchen. She wore her white long blouse and a black parka jaket to make her warm and she let her hair down to her left side.

A tea in the morning will so good to warm herself today. People said that no matter where you are in this world, you are at home when the tea served. And she knows it right.

It's bad since she doesn't have her usual tea like what the tea served in Geumsan. There's so many kinds of tea here and of course she knows that several of it could be counted as too expensive for her. But expensive is not always appealing. At least for her.

She was sipping into her tea in peace while she heard footsteps coming. She isn't expect anyone to come and it supposed nobody to come. So she put her tea down on the kitchen countertop before she leaves the kitchen and find out.

There, she saw Jin who was walking towards his room. She doesn't know if he noticed her existence there or not since he didn't even looking at her or looking up. He keeps his head down. And Moonbyul knew that he was exhausting.

"Jin." Moonbyul called him, and with that call Jin is staring at her weakly. "Are you okay?" She added while stepped closer towards him.

"Huh?" Jin chuckled and smiled

"Are you okay?" She asked again "You looked so pale." She added

"Mind your own business." Jin stated weakly

"Don't be like this, you need to..."

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Jin yelled, which make Moonbyul holds her words "Why did you come and caused so many problems for me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act recklessly, don't do anything if you know nothing!"

"Jin.."

"You! A stranger of mine, a complete troublemaker...you come with your idea and suddenly suggested people to believe in you? To believe that a random person can work for Greensys?! Do you know how bad the impacts are? To me? To shareholders? To the stock prices? You know nothing right? What do you know about how to run a company huh?"

Moonbyul exhales deeply, "I'm sorry." Yes, she didn't know how bad it would be

"Just it? Shit! Do you know what should i do to solve them? I did everything to make the board of directors believe me, i wrote so many portfolios, i analyzed all of my Company's branches and their whole financial report, i made several design for my new resort! But none of them was good enough! I'm tired! Exhausted ! but i can't tell others about it, the board of directors wanted me to do it alone !" Jin yelled again.

His eyes are reddening with both anger and frustated. Moonbyul is looking at him worriedly. She knows that her words will hurt him more now. So the best thing that she can is listen.