Chapter 37 : Another Encounter

Things that people say

Words that people say

There are hard times for everyone

Hesitant to tell, I just keep thinking

Despite all the frustration and worries

I try to pull myself together

There are so many questions, and he knows he can't solve them alone, he just realized that even if he becomes an adult, there's no more line in defense and avoiding a thing that he hates the most every time. Somehow he needs to face it and give it a go to make a way how he moves forward from the past.

He ever heard, even though it never be in a clear sentence. When he was wandering through his childhood days. When he was thinking on a sad night at the hospital back then. When he was refusing the fact that his parents are no longer staying on his side anymore. He heard how sorrowful his grandfather crying at one of his sides.

His grandfather who asked him to wake up

Desperately asked him to be alive

Told him that even if he want to give up, he can't give up on his life

On that sad night, when there's no one around them. Even when he doesn't let his eyes open. He felt that his grandfather was just being himself. A side that never had a chance to be shown to anyone.

Then when his grandfather muttered softly.

"You need to be alive Jin, for your father's sake."

Should I ask the heavens

Or pretend as if I don't know

Like everything's fine

Jin arrived at Greensys earlier than usual.

He wants to be like an innocent who pretends that everything is going too well. But Kim Mi Hyung's words brought him to face it. She was right, he needs to know who was standing by his side.

With an uncertain mind, The subconscious led him to his grandfather's office. He wants to ask for all of the complicated things which happen around him. If only he has a chance to ask for it.

He just wanted to push the door open, but a sudden move stops him to do so. Lee Dae Hee just opened the door from the inside.

"Anything happened?" she asked immediately

"Did he..."

"The director? Nope, the last time I told you that he was taking some medical check-ups, isn't it? Now he needs to be hospitalized, I suggest you come and look after him today."

"what's wrong with him?"

"You know? The doctors found that his blood pressure was too high and we can't take even a little risk if it will be dangerous for his heart."

"Why don't you tell me earlier? Why don't you tell me yesterday?"

"I heard that you got sick yesterday."

"Who told you anyway? That woman? She told you too?"

"Who? Kim My Hyung of course, who do you think will be?"