Chapter 14 : Deserving The Name

There's so many documents in front of him, most of it just piled up in the corner on his desk, still untouchable at all. He just take a one day leave, but he suddenly regret it the most. He will never leave his office for unreasonable thing. One of his subsidiary in Hongkong gave him the whole series of nightmare last night. Hoseok sent him a report of their financial cash flow and balance sheet last night. By that report, Hoseok told him that he found out if their assets couldn't be considered as a balanced sheet, since their liabilities and the equities are don't even match at all.

Hoseok even asked his permission to go to Hongkong immediately to sort it out soon, and he has been ready to departed with the first flight right now.

He look at the matrix carefully from his laptop, take a look at the reports on his hand, then he is looking for the contract or the procurements to make sure that their subsidiaries are doing well by following the whole procedures when obtaining the goods for their business. But he doesn't find anything beside fraud, when he tried to look at it more. There are so much questions on his head about it, and that showed by those notes by Jin handwriting or the red color from his highlighter in every pages of report. Jin takes a deep breath while he leaned on his chair, he took off his glasses and put it down.

He has decided to go to Hongkong soon, he wants to solve the whole problems by himself. So he takes his phone and he give Hoseok a call.

"Hello Sajangnim.."

"What time is that? The flight?"

"It's around 7.30."

"It's about forty minutes then.." Jin said while he look at his watch.

"Did something happen? Hoseok asked him from the phone.

"I'll go with you, get me a ticket to go, I will be there in thirty minutes."

Hoseok grinned, he knows that his boss will never let this slip out. His love towards Greensys just...unbeatable.

"I understand. I planned to be there in two days, how long it would be with you?"

"I just want to make it right, so i'll be there for a while and might be come back soon as possible, but I leave the rest to you later. "

"Yes, I got it. Everything will be prepared well later once you arrived"

And so the phone call just ended rightaway. Hoseok put his phone back and smiling while he shakes his head.

Geumsan

Moonbyul can feels the high tension around her, she find it odd for her when she couldn't say anything. Like something just covers her mouth completely. Where does her straightforward go? She looks at them for a while and looking away, she couldn't dare to looking straight into their eyes, Ah she wants to hide up and sleep! or drowned into the pond instead!

"No, tell me Moon Byul yi." She heard her mother's tone in a bad way. She knows that she is mad or might be disappointed by her decision. It can't be helped and it could be happen, since...she decides to marrying Kim Seokjin without any discussion with her family. Especially when they know that the marriage will be held on tomorrow.

"I told you, I am sorry, but you don't need to worry about....."

"MARRIAGE IS ONE LIFE TIME DECISION ! AND HOW DARE YOU HELD A MARRIAGE TOMORROW WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD TO YOUR FAMILY?!" her mother shouted

It has been a long time for her to be scolded like that, as long she could remember, it was more than a couple of years.

"I am sorry with that, you know the situation wasn't that good lately.."