Chapter 27 : Who Are You?

Jin has been sure that he will never leave the house or even his own room today. Never a step away from his comfy bed where he put all of the books that placed everywhere around him.

He swear that he won't

Even if something happen out there

Even if his parents talked about a new book

Meals

Toys

Or it might even if there's an earthquake

He will never get out

He has everything that he needs here

He doesn't need to step out

And he doesn't need to meet Moon Byulyi

A smile full with victory shown from his face when he realized that Moon byulyi has lost her chance to forces him today. Then, he is laying on his bed while kicking his feet into the air joyously.

Knock...knock...knock....

His smile faded while he heard to the knocked door

"Jinnie?"

His mother called

"Yes mom?"

"Can I go in?"

"Yes..." He gets up and sit on his bed while put his book back to his lap

"Jinnie...do you want something dear?"

"Nope, I don't need any at this moment."

"Ah, so? Hm...i see that your friend was coming and stand in..."

"TELL HER THAT I'M NOT HERE!" Jin shrieked, his eyes widened

"Eh? Why? You already known that she will be here?"

"She is a weird girl right? She is the one who always put those windmills in the fence!"

"Ah, such a lovely girl, she might be want to asked you and playing...."

"I don't want to see her mom! Please tell her that I'm not at home"

"Um...actually... I've told her to come in and waiting in the living room."

"Mom!"

"She said that she already had an appointment with you, oh my...you should look at her eyes when i asked her, she answered my question so politely like an adult, her diction just like what an ahjussi will do, oh she is so adorable."

"She is weird mom, believe me."

"She is waiting for you, i hope you can meet her even for a minute, we should appreciate how she was coming for you Jin." Her mother smile before she let the door wide open and made Jin left with a heavy sigh.

Jin dragged his feet with a frown, he really doesn't want to see her. He doesn't like the way it feels, Just like a certainly reason...he knows that his day will be bad after he met her. He doesn't know...just being so sure about it.

Strange

He wants to stay away from her because it will never be good, he knows how much it true. Remembered how bad the last night goes between them, it pushes him to a final conclusion...that meet with a random people and spend more time with them will not ended well.