Chapter 12 : Wind and Pressured Heart

No one can tell,
Nobody knows,
Where the wind comes from,
Where the wind goes.

It's flying from somewhere
As fast as it can,
I couldn't keep up with it,
Not if I ran.

So then I could tell them
Where the wind goes...
But where the wind comes from
Nobody knows.

Wind On The Hill - Alan Alexander Milne

Geumsan
7.18 am

Moonbyul tried to call her mother who stayed at the hospital. Her mother’s phone seems to keep ringing there but no one pick it up for her.

“Eomma…where are you, what took you so long to pick it up?” She said while tapped her fingers to the table.

Her mother told her to get back and stayed at their home before. Of course Moonbyul wouldn’t be easy to be persuaded since she was really concerned about her grandfather condition and insisted to stayed along with her at the hospital. But eventually she agree to go home after Moon So Ri, her mother asked her to think about their farmers, about their farms and about Han Sang Hoon who already brought so much burden lately.

“Hello”

Finally !

“Eomma…where have you been? Did you left your phone again?”

Moonbyul knew that her mother is not really care about phone. Even when Moonbyul bought it for her at the first time, it always be Moonbyul who ended whining about how hard she was to reach her mother by phone. She always the one who asked her frequently..

eomma where did you put your phone?

Did you never took it or even check it up?

Eomma please pick my calls for once…jaebal..

It's always be like that

“Ah mianhae Byul ah, I forgot where did I put the phone last night. The phone was ringing nonstop, since it get annoying I tried to turn it off but I couldn’t find it.”

Moonbyul knew it, and she shakes her head once. Then she gets up and walk towards the terrace.

”Okay, forget it…how about grandfather’s latest condition at this morning?” She asked when she leaned on the wall.

He is awake now, the nurse are doing their job right, checking his vital status like his blood pressure or something that I couldn’t understand,  Oh the nurse said that the doctor will examine him later.”

“It’s relieving to hear…”

“He is awake, but he is still too weak, but don’t worry he will getting stable.”

“I hope so…” Byul is massaging her forehead and take a deep sigh.

Her mother could hear a heavy sigh form her only daughter.

“Byul-ah, I told you that one more sigh and desperate feeling will take away our happiness right?”

“That’s…”

So don’t be afraid, just keep being positive, everything will be okay, your grandfather the farms the farmers and the whole lands. Geumsan will always be like Geumsan that we knew, nothing will be changed, no matter if there will be another Han Sang Hoon in the future, we will overcome and deal with it.”

Moonbyul is smiling when she heard her mother words.

“Of course, Geumsan is ours…” She said while looking at the tree in front of her house. “So, I will call you later, call me if something happened okay?”