Chapter 18 : Take a First Step

"Oh .. my godness" Moonbyul tried so hard to not be overreacting, but she believe that her eyes sparkling when she saw how big the mansion is.

"Is it a hotel? A palace?! Okay it seems too exaggerating, but how could they lived in this place?" She thought when the car stopped in front of the mansion.

"it might be three times larger than my house, how much the electricity costs? How they manage to clean that's up? Oh my god! I think this is the only thing that i love here, the mansion is just...woah! i really fell into it from the first sight. Look at how pretty and magnificent the yard ?! They have everything here, that beautiful flowers! It's a pity since they didn't have a sunflower around, but it's not a big deal, i don't know if it was real or not but everything that i see is something that could be happen in drama only, I don't know if i can find one in my real life!"

Moonbyul tried so hard to control her expression even though that she really wants to show her excitement so badly.

"Moonbyulyi-ssi you will stay at this mansion along with us from now on please take it as your house too ... Be comfortable" Kim Yong Gun said to her slap her back from her inner thoughts.

"Ah thank you so much..." For most of the times, Moonbyul always thought that he is too kind to her, and it makes her at ease and comfortable enough. But to be honest she doesn't know if he is naturally that kind or he did it because of his responsibility towards her only.

"I need to go, you can ask Seokjin to show you the house around."

"Ah yes, i will..."

Moonbyul can't finishes her words because of Kim Seokjin who suddenly walk away and leave them. He walks to the mansion by himself without muttering a word and Moonbyul swear that she saw him rolling his eyes towards her before.

"i know he hates me, you can tell from that eyes."

"Kim Seokjin!"

His grandfather warned him, but he didn't listen, he keep his pace and gone through the door.

"It's okay, don't worry, he might be tired" Moonbyul said

"So, the handmaid will escorting you and help you with everything that you need." He points to four handmaids who have been there, standing in front of the door.

"Handmaids?"

"You might be unfamiliar with their presence, but you will be adapted to them soon..all of you, help miss moon byulyi as much as she needs." He said it clear to the handmaids.

"So, we will meet again in dinner i guess, Moonbyulyi-ssi." Kim Yong Gun said with a smile before he walked away.

"Ah wait!"

"Yes Moonbyulyi-ssi?"

"I'm sorry, but i need to know about...the court and the land claim case, how about the progress, i haven't met with Jeon Jungkook-ssi before, so i wonder .."

"Ah, he will be here in the afternoon, he wants to meet you and talked about the case."

"Oh, i see...um, thank you for your help"

Moonbyul gives him a polite bow before she send him away.

"Take care Moonbyulyi-ssi"

After the car driven away through the gate, one of the handmaid approaches her, while the others are bringing her belongings, she didn't bring too much stuffs just a old navy big case. It such a pity for her since she couldn't bring her corgis to come along, she will miss them so much.