Chapter 36 : Strong

Trigger warning : Suicidal Attempt, Harsh words, mature content

In a perfect storybook

The world is brave and good

A hero takes your hand

A sweet love will follow

But a life's a different game

The sorrow and the pain

Only you can change

Your world tomorrow

They arrived at the exit gate in Ulsan, Byulyi got off from the car and approached Jimin, who was waiting for them with the rest of his team.
Jimin tilted his head once he saw Byulyi come to greet him. He is questioning himself if he met with the wrong person.

"Moon Byulyi ssi?" He asked her again just to make sure

"Yes."

Moon Byulyi is not a typical mistress who he imagined before. He didn't expect her to come out as a casual and simple person, with no makeup, with a sneaker, jeans, and jacket. He thought that at least she would arrive with branded things.

She followed by a man behind her who eventually introduced himself as her driver, Lee Youngshin.

"How about the number? Can you manage to get him?" Byulyi suddenly asked, and it got him back to his sense

"Yes, his location got detected around a campsite in Hwangsan Cultural Sports Park. We still don't know if he was there with Yoo Si Ah-ssi or not, but at least we have some clue to find them."

"They are really there in Yangsan." Youngshin said

"We still couldn't make sure about it, so that i have my team ready in Gasan, in case if they really move to Busan." Jimin said

"So what can we do after this? Should we immediately get him at the campsite?" Youngshin asked

"We need to make him stay at the Campsite, make sure that it's safe to arresting him, he is a recidivist after all, so we don't know what does he have in his sleeves. We can't take a risk since the campsite is a public area."

"Should i give him a response by texting him back?" Byulyi asked

"Yes, just asking about what does he want, even though that I certainly believe 90% would be about money, seems like he will ask you to give him a certain amount of money while keep pretending to be his daughter."

"Fine." Byulyi nodded

"Don't make an exaggerating response. He will get cautious and leave us."

"So, will it be okay if i am going with you? To show you the whole conversation?"

"That's a good idea. But i need to tell you that we can't give any guarantee about Yoo Si Ah."

"Let's find him first. We will find her once we get his father. We have nothing to lose."

"Okay, let's go to the campsite."

Yoo Ah stared at the door fearfully, worried that it would suddenly open, leading her to something that she hated the most. She knew what her father was doing towards her, she knew that her father wanted her to get involved in his prostitution business, he never thought about her and her mother, all things that he cares of was only about how to earn money.