Chapter 30 : Light, Fly and Shine

For some time he was amused, without even thinking twice, he knows that beyond the simple reason, Moon Byulyi is the most good thing to ever happened in this wealthy family. He is not avoiding the fact that he ever had taken up a wrong idea about her, fancying her as another mistress who loves to rule over people, selfish and heartless, but when she appeared for the first time in the Mansion, his thoughts of her just changed instantly.

She is caring, she never saw people differently and he doesn’t know why but she had that vibes, warm and trustworthy.
That's why, now he is ready to standing for her.

"Miss..." Lee Young Shin called her who walked hurriedly. "Miss?" He called her again, but there..in one sense, he knows that at this moment, she seems to doesn’t hear anything at all. Behind her back, he saw a tough girl who fully overwhelmed by anger.

The next question is, why?

"Miss Moon..."

"Young Shin ah, give me the car key!" Moonbyul turned her back all of sudden and it makes Lee Young Shin stepped back at an instant.

'She wants to drive?' Lee Young Shin thought, but he immediately arrange his guts and mind at once. "I'm sorry miss, i can't let you drive with this condition."

"Give me that car key,right now !" Moonbyul's eyes blazed in anger, her breath catches in every second and her fist clenched.

Lee Young Shin keep himself calm, he couldn't let her evoked her rage more than this. "Miss..take a deep breath please."

"Argh!" She kicks the ground, bite her lower lip then put both of her hands on her waist.

"I'm sincerely apologizing Miss, if you want to chase Yoo Ah, i really can't let you go with ... your current condition."

Lee Young Shin knows that it won't change anything, chasing Yoo Ah earlier will not make any different. "I really wish that you may not get involved with more problematic things." He added.

Moonbyul is looking at him before she is looking away and takes a deep breath. There's worries which could be seen in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I was too reckless when i acted without try to think any further, I'm sorry." She said apologetically

"That wasn't a matter for me, we will try to find her when you can control yourself."

"Talk is easy.." she said

"I'm sorry miss, i taught like this."

Moonbyul is smiling a bit, looking how this young man innocence come all of sudden. "You are really straightforward towards anything, aren't you?"

Lee Young Shin is raising his shoulders and smile

"Okay, we need to go now, we can't let time passed like this, do you know any places?"

"I still not let you driving, miss."

"I know i know.." Moonbyul is waving her left hands "I will sit like a lady beside you, let's find her, Young Shin ah.."

They finally getting into the car with a sense of uncertainty, with a destination that may or may not have been determined.

Moonbyul's eyes still staring sadly to the house,

"How is your heart and mind works Kim Seokjin?

Her heart feels so heavy, is it about what people said about dissapointed?

"Where did your sympathy go? I will never get it."

what made you change, Kim Seokjin?