Chapter 1 : Egotistic and Delicate Life

A risen sun shone brightly to every side of city streets. Like a natural alarm, it calls people to wake up and starts their day. The first ray of sunlight also come across to a big mansion which built luxuriously.

That was a mansion which surrounded by a high class real estate area. People who lived there are obviously a crazy rich person or a part of government's ministries, so that no one will be allowed to enter except they are a family members or have a permission to do it. Their security system are adapted from the newest version of technological features which really hard to be hacked or infiltrated illegally.

Kim seokjin woke up because of a soft knock from the outside by one of his maid.
"Seokjin-ssi, good morning, everything is ready for today" the maid said from the door
"Yes, thank you" he said softly
The maid is nodding and leave him again. She is a senior maid who has already with their family since he was a little. And she was the only one person who could called his name directly. Maybe since she has been taking care of him for a long time, he never act selfishly towards her. He will be so polite towards her and his grandfather only as a natural behaviour.

He is leaving his king sized bed to open the curtains and looking to the outside. He opens the door which made from 10 mm glass to directly faced a view of a golf course and artificial lake there. He likes the view and will never skip this part from his daily routine.

Hearing how beautiful the birds chirping even from a far and feel the wind greet him softly will increase a good mood in his mind. He should be ready and build a good mood for work even though that he really lacks of sleep. However, no matter how tired he is, he will be wake up again by a soft knock in the morning.

Honestly he never know that he has a sensitive hearing, a thing that he know, he was really easy to wake up even when he was in a deep sleep. He even misheard everything that he shouldn't hear unconditionally. Oh it wasn't like a superhero's ability or else, just in a certain distances, he could hear a thing that might be a little hard for other to catch up. He doesn't know, he is not sure.

When he has already got enough for the view, he is walking back to his room and get ready for work.
After showering, he walks to his closet which shows him so much branded products to put on. There are suit collections from Burberry, Saint Laurent, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Valentino and another branded suit which hard to be count, not to mention about a private designed suit which made by famous designer only for him. But among those suits, one of most his favourite suit was obviously from Thom Browne.

He choose a navy suit which he paired well with a black shoes, he took a silver Rolex watch to complete his outfit of the day. He could be helped by stylist, but he refuses to ask one, since he really like to styling himself.

He come out from his room and directly walk to the diningroom through a long corridor which well designed and dominated by modern structures. There are several unique and rare paintings placed on the wall which also completed by a scent of fresh flowers.

He should be walking down the stairs to reach the diningroom. The stairs are dominated by glass but well constructed.

"Good Morning grandfather" He said politely

"Morning Jin, sit down. Look at today breakfast menu, mrs. Kim Mi Hyung ssi make so much thing for you."

His grandfather is a 70 years old man. He is still healthy and Jin always hope that his grandfather will be healthy forever since he is the only one person that Jin has

"i heard that you will attend a meeting with every chiefs and their staffs, you should be eat a lot, look at your eyes that looks so terribly tired? Did you got enough sleep time?" His grandfather asked while sipping his saffron tea