Have We Met before - III

Hello?

It has been a long time (obviously)
are you angry? (of course),
I know you might be confused, I'm sorry (really sorry)

Oh This is not an update, but don't worry, i didn't update once this time, in this section, i will tell about new characters who currently included in the chapters.

What Jeongkook needs to do

He has at least two things to solves, there were Moonbyul's land claim case and Jin's parents murder case, he will try to keep both running and solve it at the same time, he is so trustworthy despite of his young age. The case of the death of Jin's parents is a secret case that no one else knows, only Jin's grandfather, Lee Da Hee and Joong Kook himself. I will try to make it ended clearly not make it rushed, so please can you wait patiently with this story? Hehehe

While the land claim case in Geumsan would actually be resolved easily, because the people who got involved were just ordered to do what they asked to do. They didn't know much about it, and Joongkook might try to find out who ordered those people to harass moonbyul, her people and her assets, but he might be not because of the limits that given to him, the case will remain focused on administrative errors case and illegal expropriation of assets.

Yoo Ah

I think you can tell that Yoo Ah never stole anything from Jisoo and obviously yes she never did it. So the thing is, how it would be ended, how Moonbyul and Youngshin will find her, please don't forget about Yoo Ah's father this time.

Oh did everyone noticed?
Someone who bumped with Moonbyul before? When she tried to find Youngshin to woman's dorm around the University? I wouldn't make it like a totally stranger and vague, yes..that's Yoo Ah's Father, and i will tell you more later about him.

Hyojong and The Oh My Girl members

welcome Oh my Girl! I know how close Hyojong and Moonbyul after their interactions in Naver now, Avengirls and Studio Moon Night, i just figured out how close they are, i didn't know that Moonbyul keep collecting people to keep them close to her, ...

welcome Oh my Girl!
I know how close Hyojong and Moonbyul after their interactions in Naver now, Avengirls and Studio Moon Night, i just figured out how close they are, i didn't know that Moonbyul keep collecting people to keep them close to her, hehehe. Then, their interaction in Moonbyul's Youtube, "Moonbyul2da" camping car episode, have you watched it? It's fun though, hehehe. That egg yolk group of them, is cute.

Seoul National University

Yes, I learnt about it. I mean about the Major and Faculty, i want Moonbyul to be in Agriculture and Life Science Faculty, Department of Plant Science because how she made her own pesticides and else, she took care the whole plantation areas after all (hehe a little bit exaggerating, but that's okay) she is a complete educated person, clever and capable enough in her own area. So there's no way to put her dignity down.

She entered the college with a full scholarship but after that she chose to stay in geumsan. although many people have asked her to worked with them. Of course she needs to choose her family and the people in Geumsan, especially after her father passed away, no one will took care of them if Moonbyul decided to leave.

Lee Minhyuk

Who doesn't know how close Moonbyul and Minhyuk is? Everyone should know it and they usually called as sibling because how similar their face features. And that's why i chose Lee Minhyuk to be appeared. I wouldn't wrote him to be appeared in every chapters until the end of the story, since it would make it more complicated (at least complicated for me though, hehe), so i will put him as an older brother who cared about his sister. There would be a slight romance between them, but it didn't work that well.

Arin Oh My Girl

To be honest i didn't know much about Oh My Girl members, except Hyojong and Mimi who currently compete with Moonbyul for JTBC "The Second World" (who watched it?? Hehe, all of the contestants are so talented) so i did some research about OMG and currently in love with their songs such as "Eden, Nonstop and Dolphin" They suit the "summer vibes" so much hehe. Oh back to how i decided to put Arin in the story. First it because of i find Arin is the only Member who work with Lee Minhyuk (is it for the drama? Horror drama if i am not mistaken) So i put them together to connect Minhyuk and Moonbyul relationship will make it more reasonable.

Hm...what else? Is there something that you wanna know? Hehe

Ready to Chapter 31?