Chapter 9 : Before It's Fall

Harvest season is here! It's coming and everyone just got excited with it. The farmers arrived at their own fields and orchard earlier than before. They starts to pick everything from the field. From the ginseng, wheat, soybean, pepper and paddy.

Moonbyul is busy to take care all of their yields even when she arrived there, she got herself drowning into her stuffs. Looking at their cost and return of ginseng products, helps and make sure that the farmers are harvesting every variants of ginseng in the right way. Then help the farmers to picking the fruits at the orchard and help them to harvesting the wheat.

The wheat plant reaches its final stage in the growing process, when it was dry enough and there's no green colour showing, that's obviously means it is ready to be harvested.

Since they are still adapted the traditional methods, they are harvesting by their own tools and equipments such as sickles which might be small or the big one.  But when it comes to smaller plants, they mostly used secateurs.

Like drowning into her own world, Byul enjoyed how mostly of their fields are getting harvested today, except for corn, since the corn should be harvested in fall.

She is happy when she saw people happy too, she even nearly to forget about her headache, harvest is being a perfect distraction for her, but it doesn't mean that she looked fine with it.

"Miss?" One of the farmer approaches her and put her hand on byulyi's shoulder. "Are you okay Moonbyul-ssi?" The farmer asked her.

"I'm okay, why?"

"You looked so pale, i heard that you went to Seoul several days ago? Is it means that you've just arrived? And help us with this harvesting immediately?"

"It's fine, i am okay, don't worry about it" Byulyi said that she is okay, insisting that she is completely fine, gives her warm smile, but the farmer couldn't agree with it. So, the farmer pull her gently sit on the ground and gives a wheat bread for her.

"Eat this.. don't forced yourself miss. You might be passed out sooner or later if i let you walking around and help people out without trying to take care of yourself first."

Moonbyul is smiling when the farmer put the bread to her hand.

"Thank you, but i couldn't give it back to you even a piece of it since you just give it to me like this."

"Don't worry, I give it to you, how could i asked it back even for a half of it?"

The wind passed and give them another peaceful moments.

"Thank you..you are so kind to me.."

"It's not only me, but i believe that the farmers too, all of us! We have the same thoughts. Do you know that people keep looking at you right after when you arrived? Recognizing about your unhealthy condition?"

"I'm sorry to make you worried.."

"It's okay, just sit and eat that all.. that's yours!" Then the farmers left Moonbyul alone. "Oh don't even try to help us again when you feel unhealthy! I will kick you out!" She said before she runs to other fields.

"What? How could you even dare to say that? To me??!" Moonbyul shouted and smile.

"Hahaha" and the laughs faded away eventually because the farmer has been too far from her.

Moonbyul couldn't stay still when she eat  her simple but helpful wheat bread. It makes her feel better, but her eyes keep eyeing the farmers and their harvesting process. She is smiling throughout her not so called observation.

"Moonbyul noona!" She heard a boy called her from her right side. When she looked at that way, she sees a boy run towards her. The boy who was too worried about his father unhealthy condition before.