Chapter 17 : Fearless

It's coming! The day that has been decided is finally there for her. It's a time for her to say goodbye and welcoming Seoul as her house. Her heart felt so heavy, it seems too hard for her even her feets were so heavy to be dragged around, no matter how much the pictures and videos about the lands and the farmers that she takes, it still gives her a sting right to her heart.

She is going to the farm alone even before the sun rises up and greet her like what she used to do. Even when she knows that they will be leaving at 10, she needs to have a proper farewell, so there she is, staring to the farms and keep sighing. She just have an endless night with the farmers who she counted as her families too, they eat, gathering, talk and get drunk, just bring the happiness around, the happiness to send her away...

Staring to the farms feels so different now. Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter that has been passed were coming back like a blurred movies to her. She wants to keep the memories and brings it over right to her mind. She wants to open it up again when she needs it later. But, it will be hard since it might be forgotten or she loses one or two details in it.

She only want to Cherish the sun

Cherish the moon

Cherish the wind

And Cherish the memories

It will make a big hole in her heart. She knows it, when she lived in the city later, nothing can be kept there, nothing like Geumsan, no matter how sparkling it will be, the stars will never showing themselves again there. Not like Geumsan which gives her warmth from the head to her toes.

"Eonnie.."

She is looking back and she found Wheein was standing there. Put her hands into her hoodie

"You were here? Since when? Did you following me?"

"It can't be helped, Eonnie..." Moonbyul can see the teary eyes there.

"Don't cry wheein ah"

"I'll miss you"

Moonbyul is smiling, she walks towards her, push away the gap and embraces her. Wheein is smaller than her, so it comes perfectly for her to caressing her hair.

"Eonnie..."

"Take care Wheein ah, I'm sorry that i leave my family to you, but don't be afraid, i know you can do it and everything will be okay."

"And will you be okay?" She asked back

"I'm not afraid, i will be okay"

Moonbyul tried to reassuring her
She is not afraid, indeed she is. She is not nervous, all things that she feels so hard to let go is her life in Geumsan.

"Can we talk about this back? Can we fight over the land by ourselves?"

"How Wheein ah?"

"Charity! We can..."

"Nope, this is my responsibility, i will do it." She is smiling and pat Wheein's head. She is avoiding Wheein's eyes because she couldn't stand to see her crying or she will be ended crying more than her. So she is looking around and lock her eyes to the corn fields.

"Ah look at the corn fields, when the fall comes i will be here to help the harvest too. It will be a pity if i am not here, think about how fun it will be, we will have a full night with corn!"

Wheein shed her tears away from her chubby cheeks

"Let's see...Yeon Ho did his best to help this year" she said

"Yes, Yeon Ho, he will be the expert when the time goes by, let's we expect a big thing from him, I've already draw a picture about him in my mind, I'm proud of him we don't have a younger generation to take care of the farms."