Chapter 28 : Bound and Determined

A Little kid walks in hurry, keep his pace faster than sunlight which pouring the warmth down through the whole valley, but he couldn't be reckless and forced himself all the way he wants. He needs to make sure that he is completely okay, or he would be found unconscious somewhere because of his chronic fatigue syndrome.

Yes, he got diagnosed with it lately and it's hard for him to get used to each symptoms everyday. His family are doing good, it just they become too protective over him, like pay attention to what he ate, what he did and he didn't allowed to do anything all by himself, truthfully he wasn't really enjoying how it goes towards him.

Because

He can't use his arms

His legs

He felt numb and pain all over his body before he can't feel himself completely.

Talked about it, It has been a week since the last symptoms appeared and he doesn't want to feel it again. Not ever again.

"Don't force yourself, jin.."

His mother said it more than twelve times in a day whatever he did.

"It's dangerous! Just stay at home and take a full day for resting okay?"

She said it again and again. Especially when his father wasn't around. Her overprotective acts were somewhat burdened him. It wasn't like he hate it, but it makes him forget how to be free and playing around.

Take a walk around Grandmother's house would be something rare since his mother would never allowed him to go. While running inside the house is obviously a big no, she always offer her help even though that he wasn't need one.

He is okay now and he wants to prove it.

It's so delightful when his father stayed to watch him. He can do something which usually got prohibited before, like running around, soccer, and stargazing which he did lately, some privileges that could be get once you pull father card. Oh It's eventually would be a big difference between him who always stucked with a book and him who was busy to entertaining himself freely.

And now when his father couldn't be here, He eagerly wants to tell his mother that he is completely okay. He tried so hard and forces himself to wake up this early, right in the morning only to steals his father's camera and runaway. Oh don't need to be exaggerating, since it might be considered as borrowing anyway, at least that was he thought when he pull off his bravery out and sneaking into his parents room, only to take his father's camera. He doesn't know where his guts are coming from, But he was sure that his curiousity and his pure will would be a reason why did he want to put himself in danger, is that really worth it when it's risky enough only to see the sunrise?

Ah, nope, forget it.

It's not only for the sunrise, this is a gift for his parents and the only way to tell his mother about his current condition.

To tells her that he is okay

To tells her that it's okay to loosening her worries

Of course, there's nothing which should be afraid of

He is fine and strong enough for this

This is his first time to went out with a certain distance after he diagnosed

And now he felt...

Tired

"Ah" he sighed and his breath become heavy. but he doesn't have a choice and nothing will holding him back since he has followed the way and he can't stop it right away when he already took a half way.