Chapter 23 : The Real You

It has been a long day for them, especially for Moonbyul who never get used to what girls around her age usually did. She is frowning, thumping her feet and even shaking her head, exactly trying to show her new friend that she is completely disagree to the plan.

What a day..

"Eonnie.." she did another move

"Hm?" Solar asked with her bright smile

"Let's go home.."

Moonbyul asked her for like ... thousand times but Solar doesn't give her a chance to leave and call it the day.

"We can't! At least not until we finished with this."

"But, you can tell me some tricks about make up, not this one.."

Moonbyul is looking up to the building, a luxurious beauty spa and salon, she heard that girls love to be there for a whole day, she never know why but she knew that it must be tiresome.

"Tricks? Seriously girl, make up isn't about tricks! It is an art! Now, let's go inside! Don't forget that you just lose a bet, Hahaha!" Her laugh and her excitement just unrivaled.

"Please ..." Moonbyul nagged, she regretted how she was not that serious before, claw machine could be dangerous sometimes. She usually got it easy, don't forget that she used to be a game maniac and she couldn't let a thing passed her.

"Nope..leggo! Hahahaha " but solar dragged her in

"Can we have another bet?"

"Claw machine again?" Solar asked

"No, not that one..."

"Then, i will choose another game..hm..."

Solar put one of her finger to her chin and start to  looking around. "Oh! Look at that tteokbokki!" She pointed out to a tteokbokki s shop at the end of the street

"and?"

"Let's see who will survive when we eat the spiciest level of tteokbokki that they have?!"
She said excitedly.

Oh my goodness, Moonbyul couldn't bear to eat spicy food. She is not a picky eater, but spicy food is not being her favourite. so she bit her lower lips and getting ready,

"It's better than this salon right?" She thought in her mind.

"Let's go then.." she said

"Hm...nope, not we will go inside first"

"What?! I just agreed with your idea!"

"I'm not in a mood to eat tteokbokki right now, at least after we did something to your hair and..."

"Eonnie!"

"Byul ah, please ..."

"What makes you insisted anyway?" Moonbyul interrupted

"Just...i got so excited to spend my time with a friend!... Literally a friend." Solar said after that her expression changed. That's true, she just too happy when she thought   about how Moonbyul being her one and only friend.

"We just met yesterday, what makes you believe me?"

Solar turn her body to face Moonbyul and looking straight to Moonbyul's eyes before she is smiling sincerely.

"Stop it, it weird!" Moonbyul said it while turn Solar's body back to face the building in fornt of them.

"I'll stare at you like a fool, a stranger, and a stalker if you still want to leave and..."