Chapter 6 : Closer Than I Thought

Greensys Corporation

"What happened to you" Min Yoongi asked his boss worriedly right after he come to the company.

He looked so fine in front of his employees, showing his charismatic personality and looked so cool. But when he arrived to his office, he is mumbling about something that he couldn't get it well and limping while walking towards his chair.

"It was because of that crazy bitch!" Jin said while he grimaced in pain, opened his shoes and showed his feet to Yoongi.

"Seems like you.... has involved in a fight, right?" Yoongi asked when he saw that Jin's feet showed a faint bruises. "It will be okay immediately i guess, maybe tomorrow."

"It's still a bruises! I'll check it later to the hospital, make sure if my bones were still at the same place." Jin angrily shouted while caressing his feet.

Yoongi is shaking his head and smile.

"You don't usually acted like this, is that really bad? I mean that crazy bitch that picked a fight with you."

"Of course! She should be arrested soon! She is too barbaric, and her mouth was full with curse words her appearance will makes you offended."

"Aigoo, even her appearance looked so dangerous?" Yoongi asked excitedly. It always be fun for him to see another side of Jin. Like the original version of him. Jin who always shows his expression in a adorable way if he could said so.

"If you meet her later, you will have the same thoughts with me, she is like a gangster, or she might be a mafia and a leader of an underground dirty business."

Yoongi is giggling softly, "i am looking forward to see her then."

He walks towards the door and grab the knob. "For now... it's better for you to have a good rest sajangnim, to be honest there are two meetings that waiting for you and already written on your schedule. But looked at you who were..."

"If you tell me to skip or cancel it. Just forget your suggestions. I won't skip the meeting, I'll come and lead it." Jin suddenly pushes away his anger and pain. He is back to his tough, firm and his perfectionist side.

"As i expected...so, excuse me sajangnim." then Yoongi leave the office with a smile.

Just the other side of Seoul

The sun is coming down and it's already dark. Between her long drive finding a place to stay for three days, Moonbyul feels so exhausted. She has been looking to several places, but it is not destined for her if the poet or familliar quotes said so.

It's either the payments or the three days contract. There are so much owner who looked so troubled when Moonbyul asked for three days rent. They prefer to give the place for a month or a year, they said the couldn't get much in three days.

Moonbyul is looking to a certain place in front of her from the car. She takes a deep sigh. Even though that she faced a dilemma inside her head, she desperately need a place.

"Shall i?" She is tilting her head, sometimes she bumps her head to the steering wheel.

"But that place...aigoo"

She is shaking her head before she is looking straight to the building again, back and forth to a three or four storey building which dominated by black colour and fancy lighting. A little bit gloomy and easily known as....

"A love motel" she murmured

She couldn't believe herself, but she doesn't have any choices.

"only for three days moobyul ah...after that let's leave that place."