Prologue : Named as Moon

Beside the rapid development in business and technology which lead every single aspects, Korea has supported by it ancient agricultural traditions for a long time.

From A City named Geumsan in Chungcheongnam Province. Their Ginseng commodity and several agriculture products has been known as a great qualities. The area has clearly surrounded by mountains and very large valley, so that the wind escapes from valley, blows across the land and passing through the hills.

The people of Geumsan have been worked as a farmer. They lived happily in a simple house but large which stand on the hill facing the farming area or Mount Jinaksan as a big view which looked so easy to reach. Their house mostly constructed by wooden structure but some of it has already built by following modern designs which combined to keep the traditional vibes along with it

Moon byul yi has lived in Geumsan as a girl who knows everything about agriculture things since a little. Her hometown make her be a simple person, kind and has a big empathy, but sometimes she turn to be a miss-straightforward person who talked like there are no filters in her mouth, especially when she feel disappointed or angry. She looked like a tough, caring and easy going person which framed well by her boyish figure.

People will depends on her the most, because her family has well known as a landlord who has the most farmers to worked with. She lived with her mother and a grandfather. Her father passed away because of a long time ill. So that she was the one who should take over the land and it's people, since she doesn't have any siblings or else beside her family.

That's her, who could be depend on, A Girl who named as Moon