Chapter 8 : The Harvest Season

The event comes naturally interesting for byul, even since from the first day when it started. Although that it just an agriculture seminar which usually bored for mostly people.

There, after the three days event, Moonbyul meets several people who she usually met at the same yearly event, the same interests and needs which make them clicked so well. She loves the vibes, so warm and remind her to Geumsan.

"Byul ah!" A middle aged woman greet her from a far, waving her hand, running and take a seat in front of her. Moonbyul is eating her lunch at the cafeteria between the events.

"Oh, Young jae Eonnie! Did you eat your lunch?" Moonbyul greets her back while her cheeks just fulled with food.

"Aigoo uri hamster..." The woman is giggling watching her. She is Young Jae, a carefree person who has the same interest with Moonbyul, they never met before, but they were getting closer in three days.

"Hehe I'm sorry" Moonbyul said, took her orange juice and drink it. "Do you want it eonnie?" She is pointing to her lunch.

"Nope, it's fine, I've eaten earlier. Then go on. dig it all"

"Really? Oh mianhae." moonbyul is smiling and take her chopsticks again to put kimchi into her mouth.

"You really like kimchi don't you?"

"Oh, kimchi is the best!" Moonbyul gives her a thumbs up while chewing her food.

"It's hard for you if you decide to going abroad then."

"Oh? Why?" Moonbyul is looking to Young Jae, Questioning her.

"You couldn't find kimchi there.."

"They have it eonnie, even in a full package, i could bring several can of it."

"Oh really? Aigoo everything just packed in instant."

"I know right, but we need it though"

"Should i make my cabbages in a can too?"

Her question makes moonbyul laughing.

"Hahaha can we?"

"Oh byul ah, have you bought some?"

"From the fair? Of course. I bought some, seeds, pesticides and a machine which would be sent later right to Geumsan, it might be more than i planned before. You know that pesticides?"

"The organic ones?"

"Hm, i made some at my house. And it's completely different from what i leant here, it's a little bit hard to make it perfect. Do you got everything that we learn eonnie?"

"Of course, nothing hard on me, it's easy..easy...you can called me if you couldn't get it, i will come immediately to Geumsan."

"Ooh, yokshi uri eonnie." Moonbyul finally finished her lunch and drink her orange juice in the last one go.

"Byul ah, when is it? When you planned to get back to Geumsan?"

"It might be this evening, i should be back immediately, we were preparing for a harvest, do you wanna come Eonnie?"

"Ah so? I want you to come with me this evening though."

"Oh where?"

"Do you like drinking?"

"Of course, soju and beer."

"How much you can drink?"

"It might be two bottle of soju? It has been a long time since i drink that much, it might be decreased a lot. How about you eonnie?"