Chapter 15 : Swear, Curses and Vow

Warning!
Cursing words and a fight

Marriage...

What is the true meanings of marriage?

How it should be defined?

She never knows

That's as same as love

She never knows it for sure

It's quite unfamiliar for her

She ever heard that it was an overflowing kindness and affections

But again, she never get it through, not even once

She is looking at her own reflection in the mirror, wearing a simple white dress that dangles down passed her knees.  It has been a while for her to wear that kind of clothes, and it makes her think that someone who she saw in the mirror was someone else.

She tied a small part of her hair and let the rests down to one of her shoulder. She didn't do any make up, since she is not used to put a certain look before. But she doesn't care that much.

She doesn't have a high heels or even a flat shoes, she has a slipper and several kind of sneaker and boots, a typical farmer who wore it for work only.

Knock knock...

She is looking at her door after a sudden knock

"Yes?"

When the door opened, she saw her mother who come with a paper bag in her hand. Her eyes are getting red, and Moonbyul knows that she is crying again.

Moonbyul remember how they are make up and trying to get each other back. Her mother finally can take her decision and give her a support. She remember how her mother gave her a hug, a warm one and crying while she said that she loves her and she wants that happiness will be coming after her.

"Byul ah.." her mother grabs Moonbyuls wrist and hold her hands altogether. "You looked so beautiful"

"Eomma..." moonbyul tried to give her a warm smile.

"Ah, wear this.." she take a box from a paper bag that she brought before, and put it on her table.

"What is it?"

"This is my shoes, I don't know if it will be fit enough for you, but it will be better than the boots, if you ever think to wear one."

"You know me that well mom.."

Her mother showed her a pair of white shoes, kinda flat and old but it still worth to be used.

"This is so good, how could you take care of this so well?"

"Moonbyul ah...you will cherish everything that you love the most right? So that's how i am trying to cherish this shoes, this is the first gift from your father, that's why"

Moonbyul is smiling when she touch the shoes, the shoes is too meaningful for her mother and it will be so meaningful to her from now on.

"I will cherish it too, for you..for my father and for our precious memories"

Her mother gives her another hug and smiling.

"Eomma...i love you"

And her mother start to bawled before she hug her tighter.

"You are our precious daughter, i love you too."

"I am sorry, since i couldn't make you happy, i know that you might be disappointed towards me, but..."

"Don't ever try to say it, i am proud of you, always, you always did so much things for us ... This time, i want you ... to listen to your own heart. Marriage is a long term relationship, don't give up when you find it hard to dealing with it."