Chapter 2 : Hide, Hard, Hurt

Geumsan, Chungcheongnam Province

Dawn, it's like the hour when you could hear how the wind blows or how the nature seems start to breathing. Everything is so clear since only the light will caught has moves.

There she is, woke up at the dawn, before the sun even rises, without alarm since it just a natural habit. She ever heard about a poem that describes the person who has woken up before the dawn, who woke up even way before others, which usually used in a metaphorical way to describe the person who more aware and wiser than others. Hard to believe she said, she doesn't believe that.
"i am not wiser than others"
She always thought so

Right after she wake up, she tied her black long hair up before she take a bath to wash herself. The water feels so cold for her but she has been used to it. Of course, she is familliar with everything in there, the water, the wind, the weather, the season, just everything about it.

It tooks 10 until 15 minutes for her to bath, it would be based on her mood, she might be there, stay in the bathroom for 5 until 30 minutes or more. She take her clothes just in a blink of eye, she choose soft grey hoodie and a long black trousers to wear. She brush her hair and tied it up again to make it like a bun.

Then, she is walking straight to the kitchen. Her house built mostly by a wooden structure. The floor, the walls and the ceiling, everything is built by wooden material. Her mother said that their house is even older than their grandfather's age

"Eomma" She said while she found her mom there. Who was making a porridge which combined with ginseng aroma for their grandfather.

"Oh byul ah" her mother's voice is kinda tough, and it reflects so much to her character. She is strong enough as a woman around her age physically and mentally, so that people will know how byul character was inherited.

Moonbyul is getting ready to go towards their plantation area. But she makes a warm tea for herself like what she usually does. "I'll make an omelette then" she murmured after sipping her tea and looking to a full basket of eggs

"Good, it will be nice with the kaktugi (radish kimchi) that I've made" her mother said

"I've been starving for a red beans too nowadays, Should i cook something with..."

"I've cooked rice with red and black beans." Her mother interrupted while checking her cooked rice. "Look, it looked so good."

"You are the best." Moonbyul is smiling while make their omelette.

Their cooking time finally finished at not so long time. They bring the food to their livingroom where their grandfather has been waiting for them with three corgis.

Woof..woof..woof

"No, no, wait daebak ah" Moonbyul said with a full hand of food to one of her dog. She puts the rice and omelette first before caressing their dogs.

"Do you want to eat too huh? Do you want to eat too?" Moonbyul said while ruffled the dog's fur in a cute way

"Byul ah let them be, you should be eat first." Her grandfather said

"Yes..grandfather"

She leave the three before facing her mom and her grandfather, ready to eat.

"Byul ah, where will you go today?" Her mother asked when she gave a certain portion of porridge to her grandfather

"To the plantation, you know that the truck will come in three days, i should make sure our harvest season will do well with a great results." She answered while take an omelette to her bowl

Unfaithfulnessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें