Chapter 7 : A Different Path

Jin sit on the edge of his bed. His eyes is looking straight to his maid, there are so much things that he wants to tell her directly into her face. But he hold it, almost looking for a proper sentences to be talked bluntly.

If he tried to looking back, reach the past, he never get disappointed towards her. She never did anything wrong, it's perfect enough for Jin. He found another figure for a woman who he called as a mother, that's Kim Mi Hyung, her perfect maid.
But today, he has different sight for her. This might be will be the first day and should be written as the day when Seokjin felt so disappointed towards her maid.

He let the lights on, that showed his messed appearance which has the exact similar situation with his mood too.

"So..." jin couldn't hide his disappointment. "you decides to bring that random woman to my apartment just because of....oh my god" He couldn't finishes his words, he is massaging his forehead.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but i am not a random person!" Moonbyul said while holding her clothes. She is standing in front of the bathroom.

"Seokjin-ssi, i told you, that she saved me from a robbery, i don't know what will happen to me if she wasn't around" Kim Mi Hyung, his maid said and give an explanation. She put her right hand in front of her chest, while her left hand is hold and twisting the seam of her skirt. 

"You shouldn't go and buy the groceries  alone, you could asked a driver to accompanying you from the first place, oh my goodness. Don't believe to a random bitch who you just met"

"stop cursing at me! I even did nothing wrong idiot! oh the thing that I've done is stepped into this apartment."

"Do you see? She is not that kind! She is crazy! She even kicked me, broke my car and..."

"I do it for an exact reason! Stop talking about me when you don't even know about it! Kim Mi Hyung ssi, he is a bastard too! Don't believe to your eyes, even though that you've been with him for a long time, you should know and see that he has his own stains too!"

"I'm sorry..but let's don't fight and.." kim mi hyung said, trying to calming the two.

"She was the one who started!"

"What? He was the one who make it worse!"

"Oh dear .." kim mi hyung worriedly trying to handle the tension between them.

"I told you...i shouldn't be here, I don't want to live with him.." Moonbyul said .

"So do i". It would be a stressful night." jin is nodding, while moonbyul is rolling her eyes.

"But you need a place to stay for a while right?..." Kim Mi Hyung is still trying to make Moonbyul stay.

"It's okay, i told you, don't worry about me, even my car would be much better than this apartment."

"Byul ah..." The woman is holding Moonbyul's hand, even when her hands are full with her clothes.

"She told you right? Eomoni, She know it by herself. We don't need to be worry about her. This woman would be fine. It will be bad and disaster for us if i let her stay, is that right Moonbyul-ssi?" Jin interrupted and raised one of his eyebrows. "So, what are you waiting for? The door is over there" he added, pointing at the door and smiling like a victory towards Moonbyul.

"Don't worry, you don't need to show me one" With that, Moonbyul leave the room followed by Kim Mi Hyung who looked so concerned.

"Go on! I wish that we will never met again! Oh eomoni, close the door when you leave the room, please!"