Chapter 4 : To Persuading You

The night feels so cold for Jin. it has been a while for him to going out between the night's wind. He used to be comforted around his warm blanket and his comfy apartment. Then, he looked at a girl who rides her tricycle motor in front of him. Her figure is looked so tiny compared to him, her boyish figure doesn't help that much to make her look bigger or else.

He remembered how they were arguing before Jin decided to go with her. Another day means another fights with her.

A ten minutes before

"I am Moon Byulyi"

"I don't ask your name. I asked who are you to have a courage and a right to tell me what i should do?" Jin asked arrogantly.

Byulyi is furrowing her eyebrows.

"Whatever, what do you want to do now? Hit me with that crowbar?" Moonbyul is pointing at a crowbar in Jin's right hand by her chin.

"I planned to do it, since you were the one who make everything goes even worse" and Jin is swinging that crowbar slightly.

Moonbyul is taking a deep sigh and closing her eyes

"calm down byul ah" she thought

"Go on, no one will know that you did that to me" She stated

Jin is rolling his eyes and throw the crowbar to Moonbyul's tricycle with anger.
His sudden movement make Byul's eyes widen because of shocked.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Byul asked, and she couldn't control her temper. She is going down from her tricycle and push him right away.

"eyes paid by eyes back. Remember what did you do to my car?!" Jin said it.

"I've apologized remember?"

"Since when apology means everything? And is that how you tell an apology?"

"So what do you want?!" Byul yi felt a flash of irritation. She is looking at the car for a while before her eyes darted and ended to see him again. "I said that I'll take the responsibility, i will pay for it !" She has planned to take the responsibility when she decided to looking for this arrogant man who called Kim Seokjin.

"How a people like you even have money to pay it all? You are just a farmer right?"

It's enough, rage nearly consumed her. She never being treated so badly before, especially when people see her so low just because of her life.

"How i could count your will as a responsibility? You don't even see me respectfully"

"Respect my ass" moonbyul murmured while she was looking down and clenching her fists.

"You bitch!"

Right before Jin tried to grabs her collars, Moonbyul stepped back and punched his cheek right away. Then, when she saw how Jin almost losing his balance, moonbyul kicks his waist from his left side, strong enough to make him fall.

"Yah! You!"

"Listen to me bastard!" Byul still trying to manage her anger. "Who do you think you are to judge people out, huh?!" She is shouting her voice out loud. Loud enough to make Jin shocked and shut him out.

"Don't ever try to looking down at people, people are same, it's either you or me, we were same! Do you think that you are too perfect to have a rights to insulting people? Is that how you were treating people out there? And now you ask people to have a respect on you?!"

There are a silence between them. Moonbyul is looking at the sky and resting her hands on her waist.
"Argh!" She is trying to pull out her frustration and her anger at once. Then, after a while, Moonbyul is looking at Jin back.