Chapter 20 : Moon Night Plans

just step back and drop a little
Don't cross my territory anymore
Oh you picked the wrong person
Oh I'm not calm

Don't you dare Don't you dare
Stand up and scratch you
Don't rub it very close
Keep looking over wherever you want
Don't lose power and go away

Yoo Ah run to find Kim Mi Hyung and told her everything that she saw before. She knows that something is going wrong out there. She never saw the stylists before, and the way she saw her Mistress dragged, it would never ended well.

"Oh where is she?" Between totally panicked and worried, sometimes she cursed on how big the mansion is, it become so hard to be at the exact place in hurry. She is trying to keep her pace fast, but avoiding to run or make some noisy steps. Manner...it comes from manner.

The kitchen? She is not there

Her own room? She is not there too

"Kim Mi Hyung-ssi.. where are you? Our miss Moonbyulyi might be in a big trouble!" Yoo ah murmured for herself.

And then she decided to walk passed the corridor and reach the upstairs, a certain way that usually used by handmaids only, avoiding the main stairs which usually used by the Kim's family and their guests only.

Then, she saw Kim Mi Hyung there, who just got out from Moonbyul's room.

"Finally! Kim Mi Hyung-ssi!" Yoo Ah almost shouted when she met her, she is trying to talk when she was out of breath. Walking that fast is not so different with run.

"You've already here? Do you know that the stylists seems so..."

"Calm down."

"They are weird!"

"I know."

"They dragged Miss Moonbyul who dressed like..."

"Yoo Si Ah, inhale..."

"But!"

"Exhales...calm yourself first." Kim Mi Hyung said with her serious face. She know that something goes wrong, the part of it was her fault, she called the usual stylists a little bit late though. Her intuition mostly was right, so when one of the handmaid told her about these "new stylists", she wants to asked Seokjin first, but he is not around and left already. Such a bad planned coincidence.

"Seokjin hasn't told me anything about the new stylists, he already left before i asked him the details, he did it with a certain plan." Kim Mi Hyung started to walk and goes down to the stairs followed by Yoo Ah and her cute face that full with questions.

"She might be humiliated there, oh my goodness." Kim Mi Hyung pick her phone up when they arrived in the livingroom.

"Who do you call?" Yoo Ah asked but she got nothing as answer, except Kim Mi Hyung disappointed expression.

"Where are you?" Kim Mi Hyung asked right away when the call connected.

"Kim Mi Hyung-ssi... I've.."

"You are the one who drove her and dropped her there right?"

"Y-yes.."

"Who asked you?"

"It's.."

"Lee Young Shin-ssi.."

"I'm sorry, but it's Young Master order."

Kim Mi Hyung sighed

"Where are you now?"

"Kim Mi Hyung-ssi, please i know i was wrong, but I can't do a thing about this. Young Master just asked me to do it. I didn't even see her face, i swear that i didn't even laugh! I swear! i feel so bad too when i dropped her in front of the hotel, please forgive me."