Chapter 5 : Seoul and Geumsan

======
Notes :
I just want to tell you that this chapter will include a switched Moonbyul and Jin's part in several times. I hope that you won't be confused about that...
======

Seoul

Another daily routines came up for Jin, everything just fixed up well for him. His schedules and meals were prepared perfectly except his outfit, he just wanted to be dressed as his own styles, so..nothing should be arranged with that. Even though it was technically hectic, he wondered why he never get bored over this. Is that because of his passion towards his job? He never know.

Suddenly his phone just rang to tell that there's a call for him. It might be urgent or might be not. He doesn't have several phone numbers like what people usually do. It seems to be more complicated for him, when he should give a certain phone number to certain people.

"Good morning, sajangnim"

It was one of his staff who called

"Yes?"

"I need to inform you that your car has been brought from Geumsan to Seoul, and it will be repaired like what you instructed us to do"

"Oh, i see"

"I'll inform you later if the car ready for you, good morning sajangnim."

And the phone calls ended. Jin just realized that he couldn't use his car at this moment. He tell his staf to immediately bring the car from Geumsan right away once he arrived at seoul, exactly yesterday in the afternoon, he asked them to do that. And it's good to know that he will regularly ride his favourite car again soon.

"You need to have a good relation with Moon's family"

His grandfather words keep lingering in his head since they talked about it. To be honest, it will be a nightmare for him. Especially when it refers to Moon Byulyi. It gives him a goosebumps whenever he remember about how they argued and how she kicked him right in his waist.

"Aigoo, it will not be happen.." he stated.
"Never" he said right to himself in the mirror.

Geumsan

Moonbyul blinked for several times, make sure that she sees the date in her phone right. Then, she bits her lower lip and looked so confused based on her expression. She took a deep sigh and finally wandering around by looking at the ceiling for a minutes. After a moment of silence,  she took a glimpse back at her phone and shaking her head afterwards.

"No, i can't" She muttered.

She rests her head on the table and pouting instead. Moonbyul is in her dilemma when she looked at her phone right in the morning.

"What should i do?" She asked herself while kicking her feets under the table.

Moonbyul just called one of the collector, make sure about the harvest needs which should be ready in time, but suddenly wheein just sent her a link which refers to an announcement about agriculture yearly event that will be held in three days started on tomorrow.

"Byullie eonnie, i just wandering why don't you be busy to make yourself ready about this event? You rarely talk about this though. You usually talked so much things about the events for a whole weeks! Like what you always used to do in every years, so i just thinking if you have forgotten about that, or you already decided to leave the attendance this year?" Wheein texted her.

"Thanks wheein ah! I'm totally forgot!" Moonbyul texted her back.

Moonbyul doesn't know about that. The event usually held before the harvest season. Exactly around a month before the harvest. She checked it daily on national website, at Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs of South Korea looking about the yearly event, but she didn't find a thing about that, so that she came in conclusion that the event might not be held this year.