Chapter 10 : It Belongs to Me

Finally! The harvest just ended since three days ago. Everything just get back to normal slowly. It doesn't mean that it wasn't that normal before. But after the harvest, the farmers would usually have a rest before they started to prepare the field ready for seedings.

And it does same with Moonbyul who really wants to take a rest for at least one or two days. Takes her time for hiking will be good, it has been a while for her to hiking and appreciate how beautiful the nature work and helped them.

The last time she did it with Wheein around two years ago, with several dramas they eventually reached the top safely. She couldn't forget how her excitement, easement and happiness risen up at the moment she saw Geumsan from above.

She wants to do it again, but she loses the chance before. Now she wants to do it again, because she needs to being alone and trying to sort her thoughts well, maybe hiking would be perfect for that purpose.

It's really obvious that she is confused and curious at the same time. Everything which come after her talks with her grandfather just ruined her mind. She couldn't even concentrate and focus on what she were doing.

"His grandson likes you"

She is shaking her head. It won't be happen, it's never be happened. There wouldn't be a romantic thing happen between her and Kim Seokjin.

"Argh! This is insane!"

Moonbyul is staying at her house, feeding the corgis while her mind was so filled with so much thoughts. She shouldn't be like this, she wants to put her uncomfortable feeling aside. But it keeps disturbing her, and she started to hates the feeling.

Even if the birds are chirping

Even if the wind is blowing so hard towards her

Even if the corgis just running around uncontrollably...

That couldn't divert her thoughts

"Oh, i am annoyed, this is crazy, this is crazy"

Greensys Corporation

In the office, jin didn't say anything to his partners. He doesn't want people know how his grandfather had arranged his life, again.

He couldn't even call Jisoo. It would be the end of the world for him. He wants to tell her everything but he afraid if Jisoo couldn't even trying to understand. He knows her for so long and he know that her temper is not a thing that he could handle for the most of the time.

Then his grandfather sent him a message. He doesn't want to read it but...
it eventually opened or popped up in his notification..

"Jin ah, everything will be fine and the project will smoothly executed, we will meet with Moon Family sooner or later"

Jin hates the situation. He put his phone back and make himself busier. He will do several appointments and meetings for a whole day. He doesn't want to be reminded about the land, Geumsan..or Moon Byulyi.

"Aish!" He tried but he couldn't even read the documents well. Seems like he just reading at the same pages, no progress at all.

"Ah, i hate the idea! I hate her! I hate Geumsan!" He is sulking and ruffling his hair.

They heard it from the back of the door. Jung Hoseok is there, looked so curious and excited while the two, Namjoon and Yoongi just looking at eachother.

"He didn't say anything to you?" Namjoon asked.

"He walked while mumbling about something that i couldn't hear it well" Yoongi retorted.