Intro

HE IS HELL, by Ren Marie. MANUSCRIPT Based on true events.

Copyright © Ren Marie 2022 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author. The right of Ren Marie to be identified as the Author of He Is Hell has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988.

This book resembles real life situations and people.

-Author Note-

Since writing this book two years ago I'd love to say the torment has stopped and that this situation you're about to read is over - unfortunately this is far from over. The last phone call I received was in August this year (2022), a drunken call shouting and demanding why I would call the police and have him 'done' for rape despite the evidence/admittance from himself. This is just the beginning of owning the trauma and holding them responsible for their actions.  

Every day is a struggle due to said trauma giving me PTSD, something I now just have to live with and grit my teeth at. The nightmares rarely give me a break and the flash backs become more frequent during early summer and late winter. The worst part will always be remembering the face of my cat, Manya, being strangled right before my eyes while my abuser smiled. 

I'll never forget those darkened brown eyes and the most eerie, sadistic grin. 

I've written this book for my own self and others - a way for me to heal from my past and a way for others to notice the signs. 

I don't care for profit, which is why this book will be freely published on here by myself. 

If truth be told, I'm more scared about the next person he hurts. 

So, if that person ever see's this and knows about who I am - my inbox will always be open. 

Formally known as,

Katie Cristina Elizabeth Mills.