Chapter sixty-four

Chapter sixty-four

2020 had already arrived and ended as Matthew was already planning our house move. I had started working at a construction office, being their PA. It was fun, but quickly the business went bust once November hit.

"Are you sure you want me to live with you?" I asked Matthew again, the past year had been rocky, him slipping up on his sobriety more than a few times while my social life fell to barely being able to speak with Tristan. I missed him, but I didn't want him involved with the mess I called my life.

"Yeah I'm sure. I can't wait for you to move here, a few weeks and you'll be living with me, sweetie." He spoke through the phone as I yawned. I had been packing most of my belongings, both nervous and happy to be moving out of home.

"I guess, when will you be down next?" I asked, zipping up the last suitcase. "In two weeks or so. I need to sort the house out. I brought furniture already and you brought the bed so we're pretty much sorted up here, I just need to collect the fridge freezer." I nodded, more so to myself as he continued. "What are you doing today then?"

"Nothing really, maybe go for a walk with the dog?" I smiled as the border collie in question barked. I had recently invested in buying a kitten, Yuuri, then a few months later, brought the ginger collie, George. Matthew had met him a few times, they were slowly bonding.

"I miss that ginger fatso. I can't wait to have you all up here."

"Me too."

My last night at home came quickly, the car already packed while Matthew and I sat upstairs in my room. The evening quickly ended as ten pm arrived. Matthew shifted behind me, grinding his member against my back, he wanted sex while my eyes were fighting sleep.

"Matthew, not now please. I'm tired."

He groaned. Here we go.

"Come on, I'll be quick. Don't give me blue balls Kat. I've come all the way here, it's the least you can do." I bit my tongue as I felt his fingers trace the outside of my shorts, closing my eyes. He continued, prying my knickers away - I want to vomit.

I felt him enter me slowly, using his finger to make a scissor movement as I winced. They were quickly replaced with his member, forcing himself inside despite the dryness. I counted in my head, desperate for him to be finished as my heart raced.

Something's wrong. My heart wouldn't slow down as I drowned Matthew out, focusing on my breathing. I felt it before his voice trailed in my ear, he had once again finished inside me.

I realized quickly, I was in a state of panic as I stood, about to leave the room.

"Oh, Kat, can you get me a glass of water?" I nodded in response, tightly closing my legs feeling his sperm seep out. The smell was more potent than ever. I walked to the bathroom across the landing, sitting on the toilet and wiping out any of his essence in pure disgust. I shivered standing up and flushing the discarded tissue, my heart rate only jumping higher.

Passing my mothers room I asked for her to join me downstairs as she agreed, noticing something was wrong.

We sat together for the next hour, my heart jumping as we spoke - I was having a panic attack.

Because of Matthew.

Because I didn't want to have sex.

Because I don't want to leave.

Because I want Gerald.

We sat for a few hours, talking about anything and everything. It was four am by the time my heart had calmed down, my mother and I both yawning as we decided to go to our bedrooms.

"Call me before you leave." I nodded at her question. "I will."

The night went by quickly as Matthew woke up next to me, shoving my body against the wall and shouting loudly in my ear. "Kat, wake up, we got to go!" I sighed internally. "I'm already awake." I replied, watching as he stood from the bed and placing his black skinny jeans on. Getting out of bed myself, I threw on my blue jeans and gray hoodie. Going back to the bathroom I did my business and brushed my teeth, Matthew following me inside.

"Don't think you can smoke in the car by the way, I'm not having smoke in there." But you can vape? Figures. I nodded.

I didn't have much time to say goodbye to my mother as Matthew piled his stuff in the car, requesting, more so demanding, that I get in. Him not allowing me to have a cigarette beforehand. I quickly hugged the woman, her small frame fitting in my arms easily. "Love you , mum."

"Love you, too. Call me when you get there." I nodded, walking down the driveway and sitting inside the car. Manya sat on top of me in her cage while George and Yuuri sat in the back-seat as Matthew drove.

The tears stung my eyes before we reached the end of my road. I knew I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to be around Matthew, I didn't want to love him.

I just didn't want to be scared of him.

"Why are you crying, you dope? We'll be there soon." His Northern accent exclaimed, but he didn't realize - soon for him, was hell for me.