28 | tears of happiness

Three cold showers is what it took

Three.

I didn't know she could move like that, but damn. The butterflies in my belly won't leave and I can't stop thinking of her tongue on my neck and now I know exactly how she feels when I do the same shit to her.

By the time Ian and I got back to our shared room, he couldn't stop laughing at the way she got me acting up in public.

If I could, I would've pulled her off into another room to finish what she started, but she was drunk and I don't want to take advantage of her.

"You know what you need to do, right?" Ian asks as he pulls on a hoodie to go to bed. His phone dings with a text and as he checks it, I sigh and pull on my own shirt.

When I slip on a pair of socks, he clears his throat, "Word on the street is that a certain someone is heading down to the pool."

I roll my eyes, "What are you and Sky up to?"

He chuckles, "You like Ana. She likes you. You said you didn't want to kiss her until it was time, and it's looking like it's time to me."

The smile that grows on my face is combatted by my brows furrowing in annoyance, "I'm just gonna stop telling you shit."

"No, you won't." He winks, "Go get your girl, man. And don't worry about me being in here when you get back."

I can't believe I did that

I can't believe I grinded on that man in front of my friends and just walked it off like it was nothing.

I had to take a break from Sky's teasing stare and head down to the pool to get myself right because ain't no way I got that out of pocket so quickly.