46 | big kitchen

"No, you don't understand," Eliana shoves a handful of fries into her mouth like the graceful woman she is, "That woman is so fucking gorgeous, I almost broke up with you and ran away with her

"No, you don't understand," Eliana shoves a handful of fries into her mouth like the graceful woman she is, "That woman is so fucking gorgeous, I almost broke up with you and ran away with her."

I arch a brow and sip my water, "You sure she would want you? Stealing people's fries and sticking your finger up their ass?"

She narrows her eyes and flips her imaginary hair over her shoulder. It's in a puff on top of her head, "You do so of course she would."

I chuckle at her fangirling session over Beyoncé. She called me right after work, practically screaming into my ear about the fact that she got to meet her.

"And you didn't even take a picture." I roll my eyes, "Bae, you got one job."

She throws her hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry, my mind went," She puts her hands to her temples and imitates a bomb going off in her head, "It's kinda hard to think when you're in the same room as Yoncè."

I roll my eyes in amusement as I continue to wash up some dishes. She's sitting on my counter, feet swinging as she eats the remaining fries from our dinner of McDonald's.

She stares at me, "Have you picked something out for the draft?"

"Have you?" I return.

Her eyes widen, "I'm going?"

My head tilts as I send her a look, "What did you think, big head?"

She kisses her teeth and leans back against the back splash, "I thought you'd just take Jo and call it a day."

"I'm not gonna leave my girl out to dry, peach." I tell her, watching as she pouts in awe, "Alright, don't get a bigger head now."

She laughs and straightens her back before leaning over and licking my cheek. She's been doing this weird shit since day one so I'm not even surprised. I just scrunch my nose and laugh.

"You're so fucking weird," I shake my head in amusement. When she pulls back, I pull her in for another kiss, "How'd it go with that guy?"

Now it's her turn to scrunch her nose, "He," She gags as if it physically pains her to continue, "He apologized."

"Ew." I say in disgust. "That's fake."

She hits my chest in agreement, "Exact-a--fucking-ly! Said some shit about him 'being drunk' and 'not intending for me to be put on blast online' like dude, you're a whole ass social media guru — you should know this."

My girl rants for a bit, now moving around the kitchen to help me finish cleaning up. As she wipes down the island, I start the dishwasher.

"House or apartment?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

Eliana shrugs and purses her lips, subconsciously scrubbing the cloth against the area of the island, "You know... for when we move in together." She doesn't turn to look at me, but that just means that she missed the wide smile on my face.

I knew exactly what she meant but it felt nice to hear her say it. It makes everything feel more real. It makes me feel like there's actually a chance of us moving in together and just growing more in love with each other.

And hopefully, marriage then kids follow.

I'm not trying to be like my mom and rush anything but Eliana is the person I see myself spending the rest of my life with — I want to ensure we're both on the same page in our relationship.

"House." I say, watching as she pauses. I lean back against the edge of the sink, arms now folded across my chest. "Four bedrooms, big backyard, maybe a pool or a hot tub so we can relive that night we got together..." I press my chest against her back, reaching down to kiss her exposed neck, "Big kitchen so I can try chefing it out for you and our kids... a space for just us and a space for just them..."

She releases a shaky breath but tilts her head to the side, giving me more surface to work with. "Wow, you really thought this through."

I chuckle against her skin, "So have you. I've seen your Pinterest board."

I can just feel her roll her eyes, "We don't have to talk about that, cowboy." She pauses, as if about to say something else, "How many... how many kids do you want?"

I reach around and grip her jaw, turning her head so I can kiss those beautiful lips of hers, "Two boys, maybe a girl."

"Oh?" She arches a brow in disbelief, "You planning to outnumber me, Mr. Walker?"

Wrapping my arms around her waist and just holding her, I kiss her shoulder, "We'll find out, Future Mrs. Walker."

She rests her hand on mine and intertwines our fingers, "You out here sounding like Momma Jo, babe."

I chuckle, "We've sounded like her this entire conversation, me saying that should not be new to you, peach."

Eliana laughs lightly before she exhales through her nose, her smile falling to a pout, "Would you still love me if I couldn't have children?"

I kiss her shoulder, "Always, baby. I'm not with you for kids, I'm with you for you. Your ability or inability to have kids isn't a defining factor in our relationship."

"But it is a factor?" She asks and now I know she's doing typical-Elian-fashion and milking it. I can't help the chuckle that escapes me at her main focus.

"No." I tell her straight-up, "I love you, Eliana. Not the idea of us having a soccer team running around the house. Shoot, if we even spend the rest of our lives as the cool aunt and uncle, I'm cool with that too."

This makes her laugh, "Sky better pop out a daughter first or I'm fighting."

"Eh," I chuckle, "Won't mind having a lil' nephew to teach football."

i kinda wanna do another black love story - im torn between high school, college, or adult life

i kinda wanna do another black love story - im torn between high school, college, or adult life... y'all help me out lmfaoaoaoa

nevermind - pinterest changed my mind

but then again, it didn't but it did but it didn't.

ykwtfgo 😏

also, now we're really in the home stretch - we're almost at the draft

also also, im half asleep and barely know what i wrote 😭