49 | dream

Ana's laugh echoes in the hotel hallway as she hangs from my shoulder

"Case, you got all the blood rushing to my head." Is what she means to say, but her burst of drunken laughter makes it unintelligible.

Luckily, I'm an expert in understanding drunk Eliana language.

I swipe the card against the keypad and chuckle as she pinches my ass, "Yo ass so damn fat. I just wanna bite a chunk outta it." She slurs, now using both hands to massage my ass.

I shake my head and push the door open, "You eat ass, Eliana?"

She pats my left cheek, "I'm not against it." She sings.

I roll my eyes in amusement before flipping her onto the bed. She bounces for a moment, a goofy smile on her face as she looks up at me. Her hair is splayed out above her and she extends her hands toward me like a baby begging for their parent, "Again."

"It's your bedtime, ma'am." I inform her, grabbing my phone and flashing the time in front of her face, "One in the morning."

She pouts and crosses her arms over her chest, "That's so early though. I'm not even tired."

"No?" I arch an amused brow as I get started on her heels, "So if I go into the bathroom right now and come back, I won't catch you passed out on the bed?"

She pauses, "Just take off my clothes."

I lean forward and peck her nose, "That's what I thought." As she allows me to finish pulling off her shoes and move on to her spandex underneath her dress, I tilt my head, "So you wanna tell me what was up with you tonight or should I guess?"

I grab her loose shorts from the suitcase as she sighs dramatically, "It was just a job offer."

I arch a brow, "Job offer? For where?"

"Rio." She answers, but now I'm confused. Doesn't she already work there? "But not Rio Rio, ya know? The bigger Rio, sexier Rio." As I fix her shorts under her dress, I pull her upper body from the bed and unzip the side of her dress.

"What do you mean, peach?"

"Foreign Rio." She elaborates, slowly but surely, "Overseas Rio. Rio."

I pause, her dress now hanging from her chest but she doesn't mind, just poking at her nipples, "Look how hard they are." She says in surprise but all I can do is furrow my brows at her previous words.