|06|

six
__________________________

"So you are coming to the party?" Brie questioned her brunette friend, a smile forming on her face.

"Thank god. You were really starting to worry me." Lydia sighed, as she walked in between the two girls towards the pitch.

"He's just really sweet, and when I was talking to him last night and he asked me I just couldn't say no." Allison went on, blushing as she talked about her new crush.

"You know, me and Scott are really close," the blonde pointed out. "And I can totally tell when he's, like, really into someone."

"You can?" Allison questioned, giving her an amused look.

"Yup." Brie continued. "And there is no doubt that he is totally into you!"

"Oh, obviously. I mean like he may be pathetic and whatever but it's obvious he's like in love with you," the strawberry blonde said as though it was obvious. "It's like how that Miles guy is totally into you."

"Stiles?" Brie questioned. "He's not into me."

"Wait, you guys aren't dating?" Allison asked, her mouth dropping in shock.

"What? No!" Brie denied, mirroring Allison's shocked expression. "Why would you even think that?"

Just as she said those last words she heard someone yelling her name. She turned around to see Stiles running towards her frantically, mumbling sorry to a few people he bumped into. "Speak of the Devil." she mumbled.

"Brie! Brie!" he shouted, still making his way over. "This is important, out of my way!" he shouted to random students that he ran over.

"Meet us at the pitch?" Allison said, even though Lydia had already turned away. The brunette gave her a small wink before she turned to follow the Martin girl.

"Yes, Stiles?" Brie asked once the hyper-active teen had reached her.

"One sec." Stiles panted, holding up one finger while leaning over to catch his breath. "How do some people run for fun?"

"And what was the reason for your running?" she laughed.

"I have news." he bluntly stated, still trying to catch his breath.

"Which is?"

"I overheard my dad on the phone." Stiles explained frantically. "The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods."

"What animal?" she asked, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"A wolf." he finally stated. "They found wolf hairs on the body. Can you believe that?"

Brie looked at the short haired boy in disbelief. "You don't actually believe Scott got bitten by a werewolf, do you?" she asked. "I thought we were joking about that."

"It was a joke, but now........." he trailed off. Brie let out a scoff before turning away from him. "Just think about it Brie!"

"I'm not talking about this right now." Brie argued, walking towards the pitch.

"Think about it!" he shouted after her as she went to join her friends. "Scott! Wait up!" she heard him shout, obviously going to tell Scott the news he had found.

"What was that about?" Allison asked once the blonde had sat beside the pair.

"Oh, you know, just Stiles being Stiles."

"Weird." Lydia said, a disgusted look making its way to her face.

Practice began once coach blew his whistle and the group of boys broke away from the team huddle, shouting and cheering. Coach really is great at getting them riled up.