|32|

thirty four
_______________

They looked around the building but it was practically empty. No Melissa in sight.  No person in sight.

"This is ridiculous," Brie complained. "Call him."

"Let's just look around a little more," Stiles suggested. "Everyone can't have just disappeared."

"We've looked, Stiles," Brie groaned. "This place is empty, and frankly, giving me the creeps so just call him."

Stiles gave in and took out his phone.

"Yeah, I said we can't find her," Stiles said into the phone.

The pair walked towards Dereks uncles room. Which was empty.

"Yeah, we'll, he's not here either," Stiles said. "He's not here. He's gone, Derek."

Nothing was said for a while until Brie heard Dereks muffled voice. She just about make out what he was saying.

"It's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!"

Brie looked at Stiles to se did she heard him right. Stiles looked just as scared as she was.

"We need to leave," Stiles ordered and turned to leave but was met with Dereks uncle.

The pair stood in front of him, frozen from fear with wide eyes.

"You must be Stiles," the man said calmly before turning towards the blonde. "And of course, I've heard all about you Dabria."

They turned to run away but was met with a ginger nurse. "What are you doing here?" she asked creepily. "Visiting hours are over."

"You..." Stiles started, looking back and forth between the two. "And him. You're the one who...... Oh my... And he's......"

"We're going to die," Brie concluded, moving closer to Stiles.

Fortunately, Derek came in and punched the nurse lady right in the face, knocking her out.

"That's not nice," Dereks uncle spoke up. "She's my nurse."

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people," Derek spat back before turning towards the two teens. "Get out of the way."

They didn't have to be told twice. They both went down and hid from the fight that was about to happen.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose?" Dereks uncle asked, advancing towards his nephew. "One of my own family?"

Derek instantly shifting into a werewolf, challenging the Alpha and attacked him. They were throwing each other against the corridor walls.

Stiles and Brie began to move away as much as they could and Brie grabbed Stiles hand in fear.

The Alpha fought back and slammed Derek even harder against the wall which caused him to fall down and lay on the ground.

The two teens were watching from behind the reception desk.

The man picked Derek up and began to drag him down the corridor with him.