|20|

twenty
_______________________

After school, Brie dragged Stiles to Lydia's house so she could make sure she was alright. Once they arrived at the Martin household she talked with Lydia's mother, Natalie Martin, for a few minutes before she brought them up.

"Honey," Natalie said as she opened the door. "There's Brie and a Stiles here to see you."

Lydia laid across her bed, not wearing much clothing. "What the hell is a Stiles?" she asked. She must have been put on some medication because she was completely out of it.

Natalie laughed awkwardly. "She took a little something to ease her nerves," she explained before leaving. "You can go in."

Lydia turned to face them both. Her tits were almost hanging out of her night dress. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"We just came to make sure you were okay, Lyds," Brie sat down at the end of her bed. "You didn't show up to school."

She patted the spot beside her on the bed and pointed to Stiles. "Why are you here then?"

Stiles sat down, almost too eagerly. "Because I was worried about you today. How are you feeling?"

Brie raised an eyebrow at the pair. Why was Lydia acting like this? And why was Stiles enjoying it?

Not that she cared if Stiles liked Lydia. Why would it affect her?

Lydia grabbed Stiles upper arm. "I feel fantastic," she said moving closer to him.

Brie rose an eyebrow. "Yeah, you seem fantastic," the blonde muttered sarcastically, getting up and walking over to her meds on her bedside table. "Bet you can't say 'I saw Suzy sitting in a shoeshine shop' 10 times fast," she challenged, looking at the medication description.

Lydia looking up at her, looking as though it was too easy. "I saw Shuzy.." She tried. "I shaw.." Tried again and then looked deep in thought. "I saw.."

Stiles and Brie shared a look. "Lydia, what did you see?" Stiles asked.

"Something," the strawberry blonde replied, still not looking at either of them.

"Something like?" Brie prompted, kneeling in front of her best friend.

"Like a mountain lion?" Stiles chimed in.

"A mountain lion," Lydia confirmed, not seeming too convinced.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, Lyds?" Brie asked softly, not liking seeing Lydia at such a vulnerable state. She wasn't used to her like this. "Or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?"

"A mountain lion," Lydia repeated.

Stiles got up and grabbed her giraffe teddy on her bedside table. "What's this?" he asked, holding it up.

Lydia looked at it before answering. "A mountain lion."

"She's completely out of it, dude," Brie chuckled, getting to her feet once again.

Lydia let her head fall onto Stiles lap which made Brie roll her eyes.

"I think it's time for us to go," Brie said, making her way towards the door.

"Yeah, we'll let her get back to the whole post-traumatic stress thing," Stiles agreed, taking the strawberry blondes head off of his lap and getting up.

Just as he was about to close the door, Lydia called lazily. "Stay."

Stiles turned around, looking at Brie in confusion for only a moment before walking back into the room. "Me? Stay? You want me to stay?"