|54|

Fifty four
___________________

Three o'clock and they all walked into the library together where they would be having their detention.

Brie sat down on a table with Stiles, Scott and Erica which was apparently too close to Jackson.

"We can't be in sententious together," Jackson told Harris. "I have a restraining order against these tools."

"All of these tools?" Harris asked.

"No just us tools," Stiles replied, gesturing to the three of them.

"Fine. You three, over there," Harris ordered, pointed to a table that was further away from Jackson.

They did as they were told. Brie and Stiles sat beside each other while Scott sat across from them.

"Im gonna kill him," Scott announced once they sat down.

"Can I help?" Brie asked with a smile.

"No, you not," Stiles said. "You're gonna find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No," Scott refused. "You were right, let's kill him."

"I already have a flawless plan of how to do it," Brie said, getting a bit too excited.

"Oh, no," Stiles sighed. "Hey, what if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing come back to the video, right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing," Scott said.

"Exactly!" Stiles exclaimed in a whisper. "He's trying to throw suspicion off himself."

Brie looked over to where Matt was sitting. He was just eating potato chips, not looking very suspicious.

"So he makes Jackson kill Issac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" Brie joined in skeptically.

"Yes!"

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because...." He stopped to think of what to say. "He's evil."

"You just don't like him," Scott said.

"The guy bugs me, just look at his face," Stiles agreed. "Not to mention his well known obsession with Brie."

"He does not have an obsession with me," Brie denied.

"Oh, come on," Stiles said. "The guys in love with you."

Scott turned to him with an eyebrow raised. "Any other theories?"

"I have to go to the bathroom," Jackson said, getting up off his chair to leave the room.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Harris asked. "Hey, you don't look so good."

"I just need to get some water," Jackson replied, rushing out of the room.

"No one leaves their seats," Harris ordered before leaving with Jackson.

"If that were us he would've told us to sit back down," Brie muttered.