|13|

thirteen
______________________

"She's probably fine." Stiles said, optimistically as he walked beside his panicking best friend.

"Oh my god, you killed her." Brie also panicked, Stiles gently hit her again and shot her a 'not helping' look.

"She's not answering my text, Stiles." Scott said as he looked around for the brunette.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right?" Stiles suggested.

"A seriously amazing coincidence." Brie said.

"Just help me find her, okay?" Scott begged.

Brie leaned closer to Stiles. "How is he planning to find a dead person?"

Stiles shushed her. "He can hear you, you're not helping the situation."

The trio kept looking around the crowded hallways, desperate to find the Argent girl. Then suddenly Scott completely lost it and smashed his fits into a nearby locker. With his werewolf strength the locker door bend completely out of shape.

Brie and Stiles shared an uneasy glance, while Scott walked away breathing heavily. Thankfully, Scott bumped into Allison who seemed to still be breathing.

"Thank fuck," Brie whispered to Stiles as the paired walked away from the werewolf to let him talk to Allison.

"This is going to be a lot worse then I first thought it would be." Stiles sighed, shaking his head.

~~~~

"Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott suggested desperately as the trio sat in chemistry.

"It could've been animal blood?" Stiles suggested, thinking of every possible explanation.

"Yeah, like, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Brie agreed in the hopes of calming the boy down slightly.

"And did what?" Scott asked.

"Ate it," Brie answered as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Raw?"

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf over," Stiles retorted. "I don't know you're the one who can't remember anything."

Brie suddenly felt a strong urge to look out the window and therefore didn't pay attention to the teacher giving out to Stiles for talking. When her eyes landing on the ambulance and stretcher outside she didn't even notice the two boys move from the seats beside her.

"Oh my-" she said to herself. "Is that-"

She didn't even get to finish her sentence before Harley jumped up from her seat. "Hey, I think they found something."

The whole class jumped up to get to the window.

"That's not a rabbit." Scott whispered to his two best friends.

A weird feeling went through Brie. "He's not dead, don't worry. Not yet."

They looked at her in confusion. "How do you-"

Before Stiles could finish his sentence, the man sat up from the stretcher and let out a loud scream causing the class to jump with fright.

"Told you," she muttered, mostly to herself.

"This is good, this is good." Stiles said. "He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that."

"Guys, I did that."