|07|

seven
___________________________

Stiles dropped Brie off at Lydia's house, promising to text her when he was outside considering the party was at Lydia's house.

Brie was now in Lydia's room, watching her pull out about a million outfits because apparently none of them were good enough. Allison had decided to get ready at her own house but promised to meet up with the girls at the party.

"Here! This one is perfect." Lydia practically shrieked in excitement as she pulled out a dress.

"You've said that, like, 10 times already." Brie laughed, walking towards the bathroom with the dress in hand.

"Just try it on!" the strawberry blonde ordered while holding up two different dresses against her body in front of the mirror.

She did as she was told. She had to give props to Lydia on her sense of fashion. She had picked out a gorgeous, silk, tight fitted yet slightly loose, spaghetti strap red dress for her blonde haired best friend. It hugged her body nicely and showed quiet a lot of leg.

Brie loved it.

She opened the bathroom door to reveal herself to Lydia, hoping she liked it on her.

When the strawberry blonde heard the door open she instantly turned around, her jaw dropping one she laid eyes on the blonde beauty in front of her. Brie smirked at her reaction, instantly feeling more confident.

"Cute, right?" she did a small twirl for her.

"I knew it would be perfect!" she grinned proudly. "You look totally hot, babe."

"You too, Lyds." she smiled.

She already had her makeup and hair done. She much preferred wearing natural makeup. Just foundation, bronzer, concealer, fake eyelashes, filled in eyebrows and highlight. Her hair was curled perfectly, thanks to Lydia and now all she needed was her finishing touches.

She applied some dark red lipstick that matched her dress and slipped on some silver heels and a few silver rings and necklaces and finally went downstairs with Lydia to let the guest in.

~~~~

It wasn't long until she got a text from Stiles, saying he was outside. She quickly excused herself from the conversation she was currently having to go and meet him. Once she laid eyes on him she walked over, looking around to see if Scott had arrived as well.

"Hey." she greeted, not noticing Stiles' jaw drop at the sight of her. "Has Scott and Allison shown up yet?"

When he didn't answer straight away, she finally made eye contact with him. She blushed at his shocked expression.

"You look-" he started but cut himself off, unable to fins the right words. "Uh- really pretty- beautiful even," he rushed out, his face getting redder and redder.

She smirked at the boy, finding his awkwardness adorable. "Thank you Stiles. You really know how to make a girl feel special."

She grabbed his hand and lead him into the house before he could reply.

The house was already packed with people. Brie offered a few smiles and 'hellos' as she passed, walking faster then normal so she wouldn't have to engage in any conversations. She practically avoided the boys that have been eyeing her all night.

They found Scott and Allison on the dance floor.

"He's not killing her, that's a good sign." Brie pointed out optimistically, letting out a sigh of relief.