|49|

Forty nine
___________________

Allison picked up Stiles phone and began to dial his number.

"It's me," she said into the phone. "You need to get here now. Right now," she hung up the phone after a moment. "He said he's on his way."

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked Allison after she pulled out her own phone.

"I think," she started, seeming stressed. "I think I have to call my dad."

"No, but if he finds out your here," Stiles started.

"You and Scott..." Brie added. "Forbidden love type thing."

"I know," she seemed on the verge of tears. "But what are we supposed to do? There not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia."

Brie didn't say anything. Allison was right, they wanted Lydia dead.

"I got an idea," Stiles suddenly said after a few moments of suspenseful silence. "Just shoot one of them."

"Are you serious?" Allison responded.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it," Stiles went on before turning to Brie. "I mean, I've seen what you can do Brie."

"If I knew how to do all that stuff do you not they they'd be lit on fire right now?" Brie said back.

"We can give it a shot, right?" Stiles went on.

"Okay,"Allison agreed but she still seemed unsure so Stiles went on.

"Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off."

"I don't agree with you there," Brie spoke, looking out the window. She was sure they were eager to find a reason to fight them.

"Just shoot one of them."

"Which one?" Allison finally gave in, looking out at them.

"Uh...." Stiles thought. "Derek. Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head."

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can," Brie pointed out. "Giving them a reason to want to fight us is a bad idea in general."

"Okay," Stiles thought. "Just shoot one of the other three, then."

"You mean two," Allison responded.

"No, I mean three," Stiles looked out the window. "Where the hell is Issac."

Brie backed away from the window. She sensed him in the house. "How did he get in?"

Allison began to panic and began to aim the cross bow at one of the remaining werewolves.

Brie felt Issac sneaking up on them. He was going for Allison.

"Allison, behind you!" Brie shouted but it was only a moment too late. Issac grabbed Allison and threw her to the ground.

He then went for Stiles, throwing him across the room so he was on the floor. But when he turned to Brie with yellow eyes, the whites of her eyes went black and the iris went yellow.