|31|

thirty one
___________________

"Just come over, Brie," Stiles asked through the phone. "We desperately need your help."

"Alright," she gave in, jumping up off her bed. "Alright, I'm on my way."

She hung up the phone while he was saying his thank yous and began to get ready to leave.

Once she had her shoes on and so she made her way downstairs.

"I'm going to Stiles' house," she announced to her mother who was in the sitting room. "Need to work on our lab project."

"Okay, honey," she yelled back. "I'll see you at the game tonight. Oh, and tell Stiles I said good luck."

"Bye, mum."

Once she got to Stiles' house, she didn't even bother knocking as she made her way up to his room. Stiles had explained what was happening over the phone but it was still a shock to see Derek standing in the room.

"Oh, thank god," Stiles said, jumping up to rush over to her. "You need to call Danny."

"What? Why?" She asked before turning to Derek. "Hey wolf man," she waved.

"To trace the text," Stiles explained, sitting back into his chair.

"Why can't you call him?" she asked, laying back on his bed.

"Because he actually likes you," Stiles said. "Please? Just say you need help with the lab project or something."

"Ugh, fine," Brie gave in, taking out her phone."You owe me."

~~~~

"You want me to do what?" Danny asked once he arrived. He had obviously said yes when Brie asked him to come over to help them study but she let Stiles do the rest of the work.

"Trace a text," Stiles explained, again.

Danny looked over at the blonde who was laying on Stiles bed, flicking though magazines she had brought over. "Brie, I came here to do lab work. That's what you asked me to do when you called me."

Brie shrugged and mouthed 'sorry' to the boy.

"And we will," Stiles went on, running a hand over his head stressfully. "once you trace the text."

"And what makes you think I know how?"

"Remember when you got arrested?" Brie finally spoke up, smirking at the thought.

"I was 13," Danny defended to which Brie raised her arms up in surrender.

"I know, they dropped the charges," Brie finished for him, knowing how sensitive he was about it.

""Whatever," Stiles said, hoping he would still do it.

"No," Danny finalised. "We're doing lab work."

Stiles looked over at Brie, begging the girl to convince him. He was more likely to listen to her.

Brie only rolled her eyes and focused back on the magazine so Stiles had to actually do lab work. He began typing on the computer when Danny spoke up.

"Who's he again?"

Stiles turned around to think of a quick lie. "Um, my cousin..... Miguel."

Brie raised an eyebrow and shared a confused look with Derek. He didn't look like a Miguel.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked again.

"Yeah," Stiles thought of another lie. "Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds."