𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠

The fact I have to put this in every book is ridiculous, do not skip this chapter, or any of them for that matter. It will be your fault when I bloody have a go at you for asking a dumb question when the answer to it would be on this chapter. Read properly or don't read at all if you're gonna skim past important stuff just because you can't be arsed to read it.

Cassia Taylor, the muggleborn that just happens to be the only witch in her family. Jasmine Taylor, the jealous older sister that calls Cassia a "freak". Azalea and Matthew Taylor, the parents who couldn't be more proud that their daughter is a witch.

The day they found out that their daughter was a witch, was the day where their lives changed, for better and for worse. And as for Jasmine, the jealousy of her younger sister got heightened. Cassia was already the gorgeous redhead who was smart and courageous, now she's a witch? Jasmine couldn't help but feel bitter and jealous.

Now for Harry Potter, the half-blood that lost his parents on Hallow Eve's night and had to live with his deceased father's parents. Fleamont and Euphemia Potter absolutely spoiled the boy, giving him the love and attention his wretched aunt, uncle and cousin would never give him. But as he was spoiled, the parents could see that Harry was becoming just like James, the attitude and looks. Harry knew he was a wizard from Day 1.

When Harry and Cassia were given their Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, they knew that their lives would be turned around, whether it be for good or for bad. And the teachers at Hogwarts didn't know just how bad history would repeat itself until Harry and Cassia arrived at the school.

For 6 years, they would have to deal with the constant begging of Harry asking Cassia out and being obsessed over her and Cassia's groans of annoyance as she walked as fast as she could away from him. All whilst dealing with the fact that a dark wizard also constantly tries to kill Harry Potter, not caring who he takes down during the process.

So, buckle in my fellow Potterheads as this is just the start of history repeating itself.

Cassia is my OC, she is not you. This is not a Y/N. Don't bother using "I" or "me" or "we" or "us". I will correct you and my readers who can actually read and follow some simple rules will too.

This is obviously a slow burn, it won't be until 7th Year that Cassia and Harry finally get together.

I am going by the films, don't complain that it should be by the books or try to correct me. Just don't, it's highly annoying.

This book is being marked as MATURE as there will be a lot of swearing and dirty jokes.

Cassia will be calling Harry "Potter" like Lily did to James. So don't whine about it being annoying, you're the one that's going to be annoying if you whine about it.

If I put some outfits for Cassia, I do not care if you wouldn't wear them, this book is an OC, not a Y/N. You are not the character, stfu with your whining.

Don't be a silent reader, I love seeing your comments.

I'm my mother's daughter, so don't complain about my excessive use of swearing. And if I come across as a bitch, that's because I am.

Again, you are NOT Cassia and she is not you. If you're so interested in being in a book, go read a Y/N, that's what they're for.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna put smut in 6th or 7th Year, I'll decide nearer the time.

Count how many times Harry tries to ask out Cassia and how many times she says no.

Also, count how many times Harry gives Cassia random gifts.