•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

(A/N: This is a long chapter, get reading bitches. 😘😘)

1st September is here and Cassia is currently on the platform between 9 and 10, and just like the past 3 years, she seemed to get deja vu whenever she arrived at the train station.

Although this time, Cassia was alone. Her parents were at work and her sister was at school. So, just like every morning on the 1st of September, Cassia went through the wall and came out on the other side. She carried her trunks and pets to the train conducter and he placed her belongings safely in the train. She thanked him before boarding the said train.

Walking in between the compartments, Cassia soon found the one where Carla, Sam and Neville were sitting in. She greeted them good morning and sat down next to Sam who instantly wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

After a bit of silence, Neville asked as he glanced at Cassia who was watching the scenery go by with a smile on her face.

"Is it true that you found a baby at the Quidditch World Cup?"

Cassia looked away from the window and her eyes widened, she then asked in disbelief.

"How do you know that?"

Neville smiled shyly before explaining.

"It was in the Daily Prophet, everyone knows."

Cassia faltered and sank in her seat at the thought of the baby boy who was still in St Mungos. She then sighed and nodded her head, but didn't say anything else. Neville saw the look on her face so he didn't ask anything else.

Sam looked at Cassia in the corner of his eye and saw that she was biting her nails in irritance, so he brought his hand up and removed the hand from her mouth holding it in his as he scolded her.

"Stop biting your nails, Cass. You'll end up biting them so much that they'll get down to the skin, and then it'll start to hurt."

Cassia sighed and rested her head against the back of the seat. But in the corner of her eye, she saw the trolley lady go past. She got up and asked.

"Anyone want anything?"

The three looked to her and told her what they wanted, so she nodded her head and left the compartment, making her way to where the trolley lady was.

Upon reaching the elderly lady, she spotted the back of someone's long black hair and then the voice of a Scottish accent standing behind the trolley lady. Cassia went up behind the girl and greeted her.

"Good morning, Cho. Have a nice summer?"

Cho Chang turned around at the sound of Cassia's voice and smiled before replying.

"Good morning to you too, Cassia. And yes I did, thank you asking. Although, I think what happened at the Quidditch World Cup kinda ruined the happy vibes."

Cassia chuckled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, it was quite a way to end the summer if I must say."

She then spoke to the trolley lady and glanced into the compartment that the lady was asking before Cho and Cassia arrived. There she saw the look of adoration on Harry's face as he stared at her, Hermione's knowing smirk and Ron's eyes as he devoured his sweets.

Cassia subtly nodded her head at the Golden Trio as a "hello" and then payed and thanked the trolley lady as she gave Cass the sweets. Cassia then patted Cho on the shoulder and bid a goodbye before making her way back to her compartment, ignoring how Harry sprung up and went to ask her something, but was a little too late.