•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Sitting in the Great Hall with some brownies that her mother had made and sent, Cassia was glancing at Carla as she had been acting weird for a few days. She then glanced at Sam and remembered that he had been acting weird too, and since she had to go over there to give him some brownies anyway, Cassia let out a sigh as she got up.

She made her way over to the Slytherin table and plonked down next to Sam, sitting sideways. She handed him a few brownies and as she was about to ask, Draco hisses out as he glares at the redhead.

"What's a Mudblood like you sitting at the Slytherin table?"

Cassia rolled her eyes and ignored Sam's harsh tone as he scolded Draco. She then retorted calmly as she stole a hashbrown off of Blaise's plate.

"Because I can, ferret. It's a free world, I can do whatever the fuck I want and there's nothing you can do about it."

Draco gritted his teeth at the nickname and people around them chuckled, he was about to insult her when Pansy calmed him down. Sam smirked at the redhead's sassiness and uttered proudly.

"That's my girl."

Cassia ignored that bit and asked sternly.

"What's up with you and Carla? You've been avoiding each other like the plague."

Sam let out a sigh and replies nonchalantly.

"That might be because we kissed."

As Cassia was taking a sip of apple juice and heard that, she began to choke. Sam's eyes widened and he panicked and slapped her back a few times. After getting over her choking, Cassia clears her throat and exclaims in shock.

"You and Carla kissed?!"

Sam immediately shushes her by covering her mouth with his hand, he then muttered as his face turned red.

"It was an accident, literally. It was when we were in the tree watching the drama and I turned my head to make a sarcastic remark about Ron and Hermione and I was a little too close to her because the next thing I know, her lips are on mine and I freeze up."

Cassia sits there silent for a few seconds making Sam worried.

"Cass?"

He then jumps as Cassia bursts into laughter at this new information, she declares through laughs.

"Oh, my, god. That is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard."

Sam was confused as to why it was funny.

"What? Why? It's so awkward between us now!"

Cassia snickered and pointed out.

"That's why it's so funny. You'll both get over it, unless you like her."

Sam's eyes widened and he shakes his head.

"N-No, she's not who I like. Like I said, it was an accident and it will never happen again."

Cassia playfully rolled her eyes and stated bluntly.

"Okay, go make up with her right now."

Sam stuttered a response as he wasn't expecting that.

"W-What?"

Cassia instructed slowly like she was talking to a kid.

"Go. Over. To. The. Gryffindor. Table. And. Make. Up. With. Carla. The. Kiss. Was. An. Accident. Therefore. You. Two. Shouldn't. Keep. Avoiding. Each. Other. And. Making. It. More. Awkward. You'll. Both. Get. Over. It."

Sam sat still but saw Cassia as she gestured to Carla with her eyes, he then sighed and got up before walking over to the Gryffindor table and approaching Carla.