•𝑃𝑜𝐴• 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Today is the first trip to Hogsmeade for Cassia, well.. for every 3rd year. And because it's the first of many to come in the future years, Cassia was very excited. However, her mood was dampened when Carla announced as she was sat on the end of her bed.

"I can't go, my parents refused to sign my permission form."

Cassia looked up from putting her shoes on and stared at her best friend in shock, she asked.

"Are you serious?"

Carla frowned and fiddled with her fingers in disappointment, she nodded and responded.

"Unfortunately, I am. Because they're Muggles and hate anything magic, they absolutely refused to sign the form. They burnt it with a lighter."

Cassia was still shocked, but she sat next to Carla and stated.

"Well, they're huge arseholes. I'll stay back with you and get Sam to get us some stuff. Okay?"

Carla shook her head rapidly and responded.

"No, no. It's okay. You are not going to stay back, I am not going to ruin your first trip to Hogsmeade because of my stupid parents. You go with Sam and enjoy yourselves, I may have other plans.."

She trailed off and Cassia raised an eyebrow. She asked again.

"Are you sure? I mean, I'll gladly stay with you. If you're missing out, I'll miss out on the trip as well. We're best friends, if one is not gonna have fun, then the other isn't going to as well."

Carla rolled her eyes at her best friend's  ignorance and chuckled.

"Like I said, Cass. It's okay, I have plans anyway, you two go have fun, but bring me something back, I'll owe you the money when you come back."

Cassia sighed and stayed sat down until Carla suddenly pushed her up.

"Go, Cass. I'll be fine, I promise."

Cassia let out a sigh again and dramatically swung her arms around before playfully whining.

"Fineeeeee."

Carla chuckled and looked at Cassia's outfit. She complimented.

"Oh, by the way, you look fit."

Carla playfully winked and Cassia threw her head back and let out a loud laugh. She then shook her head and thanked Carla before looking at her outfit.

She grabbed a satchel and left the dorm with Carla who said she'd see her off

So the two made their way to the castle entrance and Carla leant against a wall as she watched Cassia hand in her slip. Sam soon followed suit and they heard McGonagall announce to other students.

"Now, remember, these visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again."