•𝐺𝑜𝐹• 𝑇𝑤𝑜

Excited and pumped up, everyone left their tents and made their way to the stadium, it was beginning to get dark but the blinding lights coming from the top of the stadium made it seem like it was light out.

And as the girls linked arms again, their adrenaline was increasing as they looked at the stadium to see it already full with people, the audiences cheers and chants were loud and Cassia felt her heart beating fast from the amount of energy and excitement she had coursing through her veins.

Fireworks were also going off and the large group made their way up to their seats.

The girls were beginning to get tired from how many flights of stairs they had walked up and Ron asked the question everyone was wondering.

"Blimey, dad. How far up are we?"

They still hadn't reached their seats and Cassia smiled, but it was replaced with a scowl when they all heard Lucius Malfoy's voice.

"Well, put it this way: If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

The group looked over the railing and down to where Draco, Lucius and Narcissa was standing. Cassia noticed that Draco had a black suit on and was confused as to why he was dressed so formal at a bloody Quidditch Match. But she dismissed it as Draco boasted.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

The group continued to make their way up and Lucius whacked Draco's chest with his cane as he hissed out.

"Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people."

Cassia glanced at Draco to see his hand on his chest, trying to hide the pain as the whack was quite harsh. He then cleared his throat, scooted closer to his mum and straightened up, acting like that didn't happen.

Cassia rolled her eyes at Lucius' tone and ignored Harry's hand on her shoulders, turning her around away from the railing, but Lucius used his cane to stop Harry from moving as he stated.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can."

His tone made shivers go down Cassia's back as she couldn't help but think that something was going to happen tonight. But, she ignored it and kicked the cane off of Harry's jacket and snickered as it almost hit Lucius in the face from how hard she had kicked it away.

Carla held in her laugh and pushed Cassia in front of her as they continued on going up the stairs.

When they reached the top, the sight was absolutely amazing. The crowd was still cheering and Cassia caught a green balloon that had flew up. She then ducked as the Irish team flew over her and into the stadium, leaving a trail of either green or white smoke from the ends of their brooms.

Cassia and the others cheered as Fred and George pointed out the players.

Fireworks then went off and it made a figure of a leprechaun in the sky, making Cassia go "wow!" The leprechaun then began dancing and more cheers were heard, chants of "Ireland!" were heard throughout the whole stadium and Cassia blushed as a member of the Irish team flew past her and winked, causing Hermione and Carla to shake her excitedly and for Harry and Sam to try and hide their jealousy.

But soon, the leprechaun was diminished when the Bulgarians flew through it. The members of the Bulgarian team began doing tricks in the air and Carla asked as she spotted one of the members do a trick.

"Who's that?"

Ron exclaimed excitedly.

"Who's that? Who's that?! That's Viktor Krum, that is! He's the best Seeker in the world!"

Cassia chuckled at Ron's fanboying and the audience began to chant Krum's name. A moving image of Krum moved over the audience and the image of Krum watched the actual Krum as he pumped his fist in the air.

The Minister then began announcing as he used Sonorus to amplify his voice so everyone could hear it.

"Good evening! As Minster for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match.. begin!"

He pointed his wand and the match immediately began starting. Cassia was sure that she'll have a sore throat in the morning as she cheered loudly as the match went on. She gripped both Hermione and Carla's arms in anticipation when anything happened and as much as she wanted to sleep, her adrenaline was making her hyper and more awake.

Several times throughout the match, the members from each Quidditch team either got injured or hurt, but they didn't leave to get treated, they just kept playing which made Cassia wonder how they could keep going. But so far, Ireland was in the lead, making her very happy since it's the team she's rooting for.

But just at the last second, Krum caught the Snitch, making the people who were rooting for Bulgaria cheer and chant. But a bomb was dropped and everyone found out that Ireland still won even though Krum had caught the Snitch. So for the people who were rooting for Ireland (including Cassia), they cheered and chanted for the Irish team.

And Cassia, who was jumping up and down in excitement, hugged the person to her right, thinking it was Sam.. but it was in fact Harry. And as Cassia glanced from the corner of her eye, she noticed that Sam doesn't wear glasses.

In recognition, Cassia instantly jumped away and turned to Carla and hugging her instead, ignoring the dazed look on Harry's face as he had to stop himself from freaking out then and there.

As she felt bad for the Bulgarian team, who looked majorly defeated and annoyed, Cassia was happy for the Ireland team as they proudly clapped their Seeker on the back.

Once the match was fully over, the group was sad to leave the stadium, but most of them were tired and cold.

So when they got into the tent, Cassia immediately made her way to the top bunk, she sighed in relief when she felt the comfort of the soft mattress beneath her and just layed there, watching in amusement as Fred, George, Harry and Carla teased Ron as he gushed about Krum.

But she soon became unsettled when a scream was heard outside of the tent, as the others just thought that it was someone celebrating, they continued. But when the adults came back into the tent, Arthur announced in a panic.

"Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish. We've got to get out of here, now!"

Cassia sprung up and jumped off the top bunk, she got her stuff together and gripped Hermione and Carla's hands as they were rushed out of the tent. And what they saw made Cassia's heart drop to her arse.

Tents were on fire, people were screaming as they were running away from somewhere and some were screaming because they were getting hurt. A man ran past the group and yelled out.

"Get out, it's the Death Eaters!"

Sirius ordered.

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody and stick together!"

The teens heads were moving around so quick, just in shock at the whole situation they were in. But Remus ordered them to run, so they did.