•𝑃𝑆• 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

When they arrived at the station, the three got their trunks and exited platform 9¾. Once they got to platform 9 and 10, they were greeted with the Taylor's and Smith's.

Cassia immediately ran at her parents and smiled as they hugged her tightly, she then said hello to Mr and Mrs Smith and hugged Sam goodbye as they left. Cassia and Carla then walked with Azalea and Matthew to the car, they put their trunks in the boot and got in the back seats as Azalea and Matthew got in the front.

They all put their seat belts on and listened to Christmas music on the way home.

Once the car pulled up to the driveway, Carla's mouth was dropped as she gawked at the cottage that was standing before her. Cassia laughed at her best friend and they got out of the car. Matthew spoke.

"Right, Cass, you give Carla the tour, we'll bring in your trunks and make some snacks and hot chocolate."

Cassia nodded and gripped Carla's hand, excitedly pulling her inside the house. Cassia began the tour and laughed at Carla's reaction everytime she was shown something new. (A/N: The images of the Taylor Cottage and the rooms and such will be shown at the end.)

When the tour was over, Cassia said a brief hello to Jasmine who was in her room, Jasmine grumbled back and Cassia rolled her eyes. Carla whispered to her best friend.

"What's up with her?"

Cassia responded.

"She's been jealous of me ever since I was born. And now I'm a witch, she's extra salty."

Carla laughed and shook her head. The two girls then went into the kitchen and thanked Azalea and Matthew for the snacks and drinks before going back upstairs and sitting on Cassia's bed, gossiping.

Halfway through gossiping, Cassia got the necklace out of her trunk and held it as her and Carla looked at it. And suddenly, a knock at the door was heard and Cassia spoke.

"Come in."

The door opened and Azalea peeked into the room from behind the door, she smiled and spotted the necklace.

"Ooh, who got you that? Do you have an admirer?"

Cassia blushed a little and Carla smirked as she announced.

"There's this boy at Hogwarts called Harry Potter and he's completely infatuated with Cass, but he's extremely arrogant and annoying. He's asked her out once already and he's given her 2 gifts. Even though Cass absolutely hates him, he will not give up. And I have a feeling that this is going to go on for ages."

Azalea chuckled and sat at the bottom of the bed, she went to speak when Matthew randomly appeared.

"I heard that someone is bothering my daughter, who is this boy? Is he nice to you? Where does he live? How old is he?"

Cassia shook her head and reassured her dad, who looked stern.

"Dad, it's fine. I promise I can handle it. But if he goes any further, I will not hesitate to karate chop his arse to the North Pole."

Matthew snickered loudly and muttered proudly.

"That's my girl."