•𝑃𝑜𝐴• 𝐸𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

The match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff was here and Cassia was right to wrap up warm as the weather was absolutely terrible. It was pissing it down with rain, the clouds were a dark grey, the wind was heavy, the thunder was loud and the occasional lightning was bright and also loud.

Wearing 3 pairs of thick leggings, 2 tops, 2 pairs of thick socks, her Quidditch jumper, Quidditch jersey, a pair of thick gloves, goggles, and shin and arm guards, Cassia may have looked quite ridiculous, but she was just glad that she wasn't freezing cold.

With 10 minutes already into the match,  Gryffindor was in the lead. There was chants coming from the Gryffindors in the stands and the smile that Cassia was wearing, was soon replaced with a shocked gasp as the back of Alicia's broom had been struck by lightning and was now on fire. She screamed as she was being pulled to the ground and Angelina and Cassia had to hold back from seeing if she was okay as they had a game to win.

But as Angelina and Cassia continued on with the game, Cassia noticed that Harry had followed Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff Seeker far into the sky. And even though she hates Harry, she was slightly worried that he'd be struck by lightning.

And her right to be worried was happening because just as she threw the Quaffle into a hoop, screams and shouts came from the stands. In alarm, Cassia turned her head and watched in shock as Harry was free falling through the air. Before she could try and do anything, Dumbledore was using a spell to slow him down before he hit the ground.

"Arresto Momentum!"

Then the announcement that Cedric had caught the Snitch put more of a damper on Cassia's mood.

The match ended and Harry was took to the Hospital Wing, his friends and the Quidditch team (minus Oliver, Katie, Angelina and Alicia) crowded around his bed.

Ron stated as he looked at his best friend.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?"

Fred asked sassily.

"Peaky?"

George added.

"What'd you expect?"

Fred added on.

"He fell over 100 feet."

George chuckled and suggested.

"Yeah, come on, Ron. Let's walk you off the Astronomy Tower."

Fred finished off.

"And see what you look like."

Cassia shook her head at the twins and chuckled a little, Harry opened his eyes and winced as nearly everyone was staring at him too close to comfort. He muttered.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does."

Everyone sighed in relief that he was alive and he sat up. Hermione asked.

"How are you feeling?"

Harry sassily responded.

"Oh, brilliant."

George inputted.

"You gave us a right good scare there, mate."

Harry asked.

"What happened?"

Ron responded.

"Well, you fell off your broom."

Harry let out a "really?" And Cassia stated as she rolled her eyes.

"Nah, he's just saying that for shits and giggles."

Harry looked at Cassia and did a double take, he took in her appearance and noticed she had wet hair and her mascara had smudged a little, but Harry still thought she looked beautiful as he muttered in a daze.

"Have I just been blessed with an angel? Or am I seeing things?"

Cassia scoffed, rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, the others chuckled and she replied.

"You're definitely seeing things."

Harry smiled and added as he turned to the rest.

"I meant the match, who won?"

Everyone looked at each other nervously and Hermione reluctantly uttered.

"Um, no one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious, as soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off."

Ron also spoke up.

"There's, uh, something else you should know too, Harry. Um, when you fell, your broom, it-it sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and well, it's, uh..."

He trailed off and unwrapped a blanket that was in his arms, it revealed a very broken broom. Cassia grimaced at the sight of it and looked to Harry, he was wearing a frustrated look on his face. He muttered in disbelief.

"Shit."

Madam Pomfrey shooed everyone out and Cassia linked arms with Carla, they went to the common room and relaxed by the fire to warm up. They sat under a blanket and held a mug of hot chocolate in their hands whilst speaking to one another.

When Harry was alright, he went back to bugging Cassia and tried to forget about his bashed up broom. He also used Hedwig to write a letter to his grandparents and they immediately sent him a new broom, but a much better one. But, he didn't tell anyone as he wanted it to be a surprise, and also because he had something else in store.