•𝑃𝑆• 𝑇𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

So, the Golden Trio served detention with Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest and Cassia kinda wanted her and the other two to be caught too because she had overheard Harry talking about the dead unicorn he found, the figure and a centaur. But she was also glad they weren't caught because the Golden Trio lost Gryffindor 150 points.

The whole of Gryffindor was annoyed at the Golden Trio and were disappointed because now, Gryffindor was in last place for the House Cup.

Currently, Carla and Cassia were linking arms and walking whilst talking about the end of year exams that they had just completed. They both found it quite easy due to studying for it and hoped they had done well.

The two girls were walking behind the Golden Trio and smirked when Harry had stated.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up and just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before?"

The three started jogging towards Hagrid and Cassia and Carla followed, but then made themselves look busy as they listened in as Harry asks.

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?"

Hagrid stopped playing his wooden flute and responded.

"I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up."

Harry added.

"This stranger, though. You and he must have talked."

Hagrid nodded and replied.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."

Cassia glanced at Carla and mumbled.

"He told a bloody stranger about Fluffy!"

Carla nodded and added.

"Why do I have a feeling that it wasn't a stranger and someone we know? I reckon it's that Quirrell guy, he's a bit suspicious."

Cassia nodded along and Harry asked again.

"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?"

Hagrid looked at Harry incredulously and uttered.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a 3-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said- I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him." Take Fluffy for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep."

The Golden Trio and Carla and Cassia's eyes widened and Hagrid mumbled.

"I shouldn't have told you that."

Harry, Ron and Hermione then began running off, ignoring Hagrid's calls for them. Cassia and Carla soon joined and skidded to a halt outside of McGonagall's classroom as the trio ran inside. Once they reached McGonagall's desk, Harry demanded.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!"

McGonagall replied back.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here, he received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London."

Harry exclaimed impatiently.

"He's gone? How? But this is important! This is about the Philosopher's Stone."

McGonagall looked taken aback as she dropped her quill and asked.

"How do you know-?"

Harry added.